Rex's bugged Squad Discipline ability

CookieCrispp
555 posts Member
edited March 2016
Based on my own observations, and based on what makes the most sense, this ability seems bugged based on the description. When not dispelling any negative effects, this ability gives an insane amount of turn meter to clone allies only. My assumption is that this ability is granting clone allies both their turn meter gain and the nonclone turn meter gain. This easily explains the 90ish% turn meter Rex gains when using this ability (and the full meters gained by most clone allies).
I am unsure as to the reason why all allies are granted insane turn meter gains when a negative effect is dispelled, however I would guess that they are either gaining the clone turn meter gains or are being granted an incorrect value for each debuff dispelled.
Also, the tenacity up only ob Rex is not as the ability is worded (and is a joke based on the current bugged format, which usually has Rex going immediately after casting Squad Discipline. Which also means he gains no value from the tenacity up)

TLDR; I believe that clones are gaining 1.5x the intended turn meter from the base part of he ability.
I believe that dispels are granting an incorrect value (possibly clone value or an incorrect value).

Replies