TLJ or Holiday Special

I just want to see how people react to this. I see a lot saying TLJ ruined Star Wars but lets not forget about the Holiday Special movie!

TLJ or Holiday Special 8 votes

TLJ
37%
T4NM4N26Emguylavendargooms13 3 votes
Holiday Special
62%
APX_919KyJoe_CoolTanlandarmcshantBubbaFett 5 votes

Replies

• Holiday Special
    TLJ has its faults, some more egregious than others, but the Holiday Special is something else altogether - a deathstick fueled acid trip into George Lucas' fevered mind. Star Wars at its heart has always been about adventure, fantasy and wonder. TLJ manages to capture some of that whereas THS fails in every category except wonder as everyone watching will wonder why the heck they wasted over an hour of their life on that dreck.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    TLJ has its faults, some more egregious than others, but the Holiday Special is something else altogether - a deathstick fueled acid trip into George Lucas' fevered mind. Star Wars at its heart has always been about adventure, fantasy and wonder. TLJ manages to capture some of that whereas THS fails in every category except wonder as everyone watching will wonder why the heck they wasted over an hour of their life on that dreck.

LOL. I am very surprised to see that some people know what The Holiday Special even is.