Ship arena 7minute battles

I duke it out for first every day in fleet arena... the guy I go against somehow makes his battles last over 6 minutes every time... how on earth is that possible?

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    as soon as the 5 minute timer expires, he spends 50 crystals to refresh and locks you again, having a total of 10 minutes
  • I am constantly clicking the attack button nonstop the entire time. This seems to happen every day. I’m pretty sure His battles are definitely lasting 6-7 minutes with no refresh. Just not sure how you can add on an extra minute every single time.
  • Dravack
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    He probly takes a min to select his team and once it's over it takes a min for the game to full update so u can fight him i also fight for first every day and my battles only last little over 2 mins but it feel longer when ppl fight me
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    There was a bug where if you lock your phone after entering, you could come back and the timer wasn't run down. Don't know if something similar is still happening.
  • That’s what I suspect is happening.
  • he is going into battle at say 8 minutes before payout, somewhere between the 3rd + 4th minute he is retreating from battle.
    as nothing changes you dont notice this.
    he then refreshes and goes back into the battle, lets it go to the 4th minute before finishing the team off.
    making you think he has battled for 8 minutes yet he hasnt.
    the only way for you to be able to know is to keep refreshing and trying to battle. if your lucky you get to hit 1st spot while he has retreated + is refreshing
  • Either that, or he has a buddy who enters the fight the second he leaves (with a "go in 5 seconds" on discord it's easy to coordinate very closely). That way you can keep each other locked indefinitely for very few crystals
  • Seems he may well be in a shard chat and using the lock system.

If you're not in the shard chat i would recommend you look for it.

We call out how long is left and the lock afterwards is almost seamless. I suspect the same scenario here.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    There was a bug where if you lock your phone after entering, you could come back and the timer wasn't run down. Don't know if something similar is still happening.
    There is a timer on the server that is longer than the client timer, to acommodate for connection problems : if you post a victory after more than about 6 minutes you'll get a client sync error wich force a game restart.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Metasly wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    There is a timer on the server that is longer than the client timer, to acommodate for connection problems : if you post a victory after more than about 6 minutes you'll get a client sync error wich force a game restart.

Well that's good to know.
  • Metasly wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

You are exactly right. That explains it. Furthmore im in our fleet chard chat and he isn’t. I’m clicking attack refresh attack nonstop so I’m thinking you you figured it out. Thanks man.