Are ewoks good?

What do you guys think about how good ewoks are
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Are ewoks good? 72 votes

Yes they are
34%
GrrrrChewy_Johnson68GlitterOutlawgpeeeeShannonP35crzydroidCptSupermarketGlobuhlCarSickShoeBobby117atheatomicpunBrakirKYyuuzhanronTurasleonIronRangerMitchd26SwitcherooShardzIdontlikesand_16rings 25 votes
No they aren't
16%
ChicagotarsierMr_SausageGreat_Varactyl27hotdeathsOnEMesSduPKiDTijackDanHandsomeRhunneCommanderRacheonJohnLove11RyanwhalesRoopehunter 12 votes
For some things
48%
Zombie961EventineElessedilAycee1jedikilla84NicWesterBeaukinSaberlightHellsknightLiamtbqhBrtStlndCombatCommander7Bistan_LoverSpartan549KyJoe_Coolspicynachosupreme1WeaselcultFerLandrossachionophileSnowlock2017KyleStark99RoxasXion 35 votes

Replies

• No they aren't
    Here is a guys ewoks

Ps: not from here its a screen shot
  • No they aren't
    ve8noeqhrdrk.jpg
  • No they aren't
    Lol
  • They were good, until Bastila. They have the speed and synergy, but too little damage. Plus Yoda copying all their great buffs is annoying.
  • Ewoks are very good...but very niche...and certain teams can easily beat them.

If you want to farm them and can spare diverting resources from other, more "important", goals then go for it.

But currently Ewoks don't have a great deal of use.
  • For some things
    Ewoks aren't good. BUT, Ewoks aren't bad, either.

Farm them if you either really love Ewoks (which goes for any character really--play with the folks you love) or if you have a couple "good" teams already and want another "pretty good" team.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • They are good with potatoes and gravy but I couldn't eat a whole one. :p
  • Yes they are
    I have a zChirpa g11 ewok squad and have used both Elder and Scout as 5th ( Elder is far superior) , and they are great for LSTB and tw offense ( where you can pick your target). I don't think I'll be doing the g12 full zeta treatment for them anytime soon, but they easily beat p6 of TB and wipe out any CLS and most thrawn Empire squads that are used on defense. They are fun as hell to play though, so I don't regret them.
  • I still use them in arena. I refuse to drink the meta cool aid. Took this screenshot last week. bz2idr9fm9wu.jpg
  • For some things
    They are good for having a bit of fun if you don't mind spending 20 minutes running them in TB.
  • Yes they are
    **** love the ewoks! Could easily place top 5 with them until Bastila came out and made everyone switched to Traya lead...both of those teams destroy them. They can also auto battle all 6 tiers of TB, take out some of the tougher teams in TW, and score fairly well in STR p2. My guild does t6 str and i can auto battle it and still make it to enrage.

They arent meta by any means, but i dont regret investing in them, even though my guild makes fun of me constantly for it. Haha
  • No they aren't
    I voted no, but they’re a decent defensive team in TW. not worth the investment though.
  • No they aren't
    What are they really good for?

Arena? Young shard sure. They can creep up in the top 50. Old shard? Forget it. It can beat some teams on offense but they will be crushed by anything on defense.

Sith raid? Nope.
    HAAT? Nope.
    Rancor? Nope. Teebo had a spot on a Rancor team many moons ago. But just him.

TB? Sure. A fully geared and modded Ewok team can beat the hardest levels of TB but any fully geared and modded team of any faction can do the same but in much less time.

TW? Ya someone might underestimate it on defense and you’ll get a few battle wins but I think when people see a good Ewok team now they don’t underestimate it like they used too. If you save them for offense they can be a good B team.

I think the biggest thing going for them is that they are fun to use. As for actually being good, there are not a lot of game modes where they shine.
  • For some things
    I haven't geared them up much myself. Go figure. Some people are hardcore "murder bears" fans, and some people think they are a waste of time. And if you're @Rath_Tarr you prefer them as an entrée. lol ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ