Placed 1st against all odds with my lower rated team

2Next

Replies

• @returnoftheewok

A big fish in a small pond is still only fighting other big fish. That takes absolutely nothing away from his achievements.

Nice work Vilancio.

My server is up to level 60, I'm level 52. I'd love to be in a server that's highest level is 53, but that's not how the game works. Too bad. Get over it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    @returnoftheewok

A big fish in a small pond is still only fighting other big fish. That takes absolutely nothing away from his achievements.

Nice work Vilancio.

My server is up to level 60, I'm level 52. I'd love to be in a server that's highest level is 53, but that's not how the game works. Too bad. Get over it.

He's not fighting other big fish though, I'm just saying, he's talking about people asking for his strats, but he's beating dudes 2-3 levels above him, that's pretty normal, I'm level 51 fighting level 54's-57s everyday from 21-50, and I'm not patting myself on the back, let's be honest then AI isn't the brightest bulb in the box. Now if he was level 50 beating level 57+ and getting the #1 spot I'd definitely ask him for his strats, but he does pay to win and I like playing 100% strictly f2p so i wouldnt be able to emulate either way.
  • Oh and let's not to forget to mention that the #3 guy didn't even upgrade sid's leader ability to do 20% crit damage lol, I'm sorry but a level 52 at #3 without even upgrading that is just a joke of a server.
  • Pretty bored with pvp right now because the ai is so bad lol. If I linger in the top ten then I am satisfied with that. I don't have anything more to prove ;)
  • Wow your on a weak server :o
  • Darkness wrote: »
    Pretty bored with pvp right now because the ai is so bad lol. If I linger in the top ten then I am satisfied with that. I don't have anything more to prove ;)

PvP has also become prettty meaningless on my server now that there are dozens of people above 55. Due to the AI's poor quality, and the caps in terms of levels and gear, everyone has a team strong enough to beat everyone else's. So there's no skill involved other than the skill to time your snipes properly.
    I'm just going to settle for the top 20 most likely as anything above that requires me being glued to my phone for an hour during dinnertime.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • 7th day in a row to prove a point to a negative Nancy on my thread.

Top 5 stats on my server

1st - Level 57 18,539 (I've caught up in the last few days with the average gear rating on my server)
    2nd - Level 59 18,428
    3rd - Level 59 21,031
    4th - Level 57 18,244
    5th - Level 60 21,000+

12_img_5109.png

@ cosmicturtle333 thanks man!

@ returnoftheewok dude all I've read from your posts on my thread is hate and negativity. You don't know how much money I've spent if any on pvp, my strat or the fact I've beaten opponents 6 levels higher than me with 3500 higher gear rating a few days ago in my early level 50's. You have no credibility and know nothing. Keep all your hate and negativity in your 50th - 70th spot. I'll enjoy and bask in the glory of 1st once again with my prize. :p

• returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Darkness wrote: »
    Pretty bored with pvp right now because the ai is so bad lol. If I linger in the top ten then I am satisfied with that. I don't have anything more to prove ;)

The pvp is just far too easy to manipulate, especially a team with healers.
    Vilancio wrote: »
    7th day in a row to prove a point to a negative Nancy on my thread.

Top 5 stats on my server

1st - Level 57 18,539 (I've caught up in the last few days with the average gear rating on my server)
    2nd - Level 59 18,428
    3rd - Level 59 21,031
    4th - Level 57 18,244
    5th - Level 60 21,000+

12_img_5109.png

@ cosmicturtle333 thanks man!

@ returnoftheewok dude all I've read from your posts on my thread is hate and negativity. You don't know how much money I've spent if any on pvp, my strat or the fact I've beaten opponents 6 levels higher than me with 3500 higher gear rating a few days ago in my early level 50's. You have no credibility and know nothing. Keep all your hate and negativity in your 50th - 70th spot. I'll enjoy and bask in the glory of 1st once again with my prize. :p

It seems like you're trying to show off, if you're going to show off at least post proof of you beating 6-7 levels higher. You're beating guys 1-4 levels higher which is easy to do. And I never finish before 30, but like I said on defense I get wrecked. And you haev barriss so you've obviously paid to win already. When I got to level 51 the top 3 guys were 57+, when you got to level 50 the top 3 guys were like 51-53 LOL, and you're trying to brag? Please.

Go read other posts, I'm not the only one saying you're on a weak server. You're not beating guys far higher level than you, and when you made it to #1 at level 50, the second place guy didnt even have 20% crit on sid LOL.
    Post edited by returnoftheewok on
  • Go work vilancio. What star levels are your droids.?
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Great job.

Post edited by Regeneration on
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Good job vilancio!

And ewok the Sid leader thing is bugged it doesn't show up right.
    http://imgur.com/a/yyRho
    Post edited by DarkDiggler on
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Dark.. wht ur comp?
  • Good job vilancio!

Good job vilancio!

no it's not, I see plenty of sids have 20% crit damage bonus, and that sid was level 52 so it's not surprising that he didn't have that ability, he probably didnt haev enough mats.
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Could be right, I just know how it shows up for my character. No idea how it looks to others on my server just what it shows in the pics.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • BispO wrote: »
    Dark.. wht ur comp?

I run Sid, Luminara, Daka, Secura, and Leia. Not too good on defense, but I have no problems attacking anyone on my server.
  • Vilancio
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Go work vilancio. What star levels are your droids.?

Thanks! They're all 4 stars almost to 5 so far and between level 5 to 7 gear.
    Good job vilancio!

I appreciate it!
    If i had a dime for every pic of each my 1st rankings i'd be Donald Trump.

I think you'd be richer than that, you and your group are one of the best across all servers.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    As everyone approaches level 60, the power levels even out. PvP is now not a matter of team build or strategy. Only a matter of how much $ you spent to star up your chromium-only characters, and how many crystals you spend resetting the snipe timer.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Top_Quark wrote: »
    Besides Dooku I'm f2p. I was in top 50 from early on in my server. Thought top 10 would be unachiavable a week ago. Then I got over my fear of trying to hit 3k+ teams. Surprisingly I am able to beat them. Now everyday I try to sneak into top 5. The sense of achievement is great.

Ku1EBH9.jpg

Wow... wht yout team comp ??
    Besides Dooku I'm f2p. I was in top 50 from early on in my server. Thought top 10 would be unachiavable a week ago. Then I got over my fear of trying to hit 3k+ teams. Surprisingly I am able to beat them. Now everyday I try to sneak into top 5. The sense of achievement is great.

Ku1EBH9.jpg
    Top_Quark wrote: »

Ku1EBH9.jpg

Ku1EBH9.jpg

Ku1EBH9.jpg

Ku1EBH9.jpg
    BispO wrote: »

Lumi 6,Sid 5, Consular 4, Dooku 4, Phasma 3. All geared up max. I also have a Fives 4, but Phasma works better in arena because of her timer+advantage skill. How many of the dangerous peeps you can take down in the first turn matters the most.

Lumi 6,Sid 5, Consular 4, Dooku 4, Phasma 3. All geared up max. I also have a Fives 4, but Phasma works better in arena because of her timer+advantage skill. How many of the dangerous peeps you can take down in the first turn matters the most.

Hey, I'm in your server, I go by the name Sean Lee. I play a droid team. Most of the top dogs have stronger team than me, but I was able get 1st place for 3 days in a row now by sniping. Lol. Have fun
  • Sid leader?

Hey, I'm in your server, I go by the name Sean Lee. I play a droid team. Most of the top dogs have stronger team than me, but I was able get 1st place for 3 days in a row now by sniping. Lol. Have fun[/quote]

Oh hi Sean, I salute you for doing a different team than everyone else. First time I fought you I ____ in my pants :D. It took me getting all my gear and stars up to have a chance to beat you and I can still lose. How many stars on your droids?

@Bispo Yes sid is the leader. This is a rush team depending on phasma's timer boost and lucky crits, no other way to beat those 4k+ peeps.

[/quote]

Our server is stuffed with Sid, so I decided to take a different approach from early on. I am so glad I did this way. My droids got 5* very recently. Even though I am able to beat any team in our server, my team is still very flawed. It's built on firepower so it's not a good defensive team at all. My 88 is a glass, if you finish it off first, the whole thing falls apart. Lol, you shouldn't have too much trouble with it. However I am building a different team now so I am going to hold the droid upgrades until the new combo is ready. I can't wait to see you guys go at my new design.

I noticed you have Dooku on your team. He is too difficult to farm how are you handling it?

• That's awesome
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Everyone focusing on its server is fine
    As we all spent time gear up our own team and character
    It's hard to start a new account and

Though jealous #1 did unlock character faster I am happy to collect so many favourite characters so far