Best ”universal” smuggler squad?

Hello hivemind, what team members would the best universal smuggler squad consist of? Thinking from a broad spectrum like smuggler event, tw and so on (everything except for arena, won’t use them there). Thinking Qi’ra, Yolo, Vandor, raid han and Nest maybe?

Replies

• I'd probably say Qi'ra, Yolo, Vandor Chewie, L3, Nest.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    I'd probably say Qi'ra, Yolo, Vandor Chewie, L3, Nest.

So no raid Han then? Granted he can be put to good use in a revel team instead, just figured they would need his dps. L3 is a great toon as well though so it will be a much tankier squad with L3 in it
  • It’s just that Raid Han does nothing to gain/spread Prepared. A mechanic that fuels that squad.
  • Turvantus wrote: »
    It’s just that Raid Han does nothing to gain/spread Prepared. A mechanic that fuels that squad.

Yeah, but neither does Nest.

I'd still leave raid Han out, but mainly because if I'm using that team it's for TW defense and I'd rather have more durability to hit timeouts. Raid Han is pretty squishy and better used on a rebel offense team.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • g10 qira, g12 raid han, g11/6* 1337, g8 young han and g8 vet han can 3 star the most difficult tier. I'd also reckon that's the most accessible squad.
  • Turvantus wrote: »
    It’s just that Raid Han does nothing to gain/spread Prepared. A mechanic that fuels that squad.

Yeah, but neither does Nest.

I'd still leave raid Han out, but mainly because if I'm using that team it's for TW defense and I'd rather have more durability to hit timeouts. Raid Han is pretty squishy and better used on a rebel offense team.

4 characters spreading prepared plus two tanks = enough. I think either Raid Han or Nest would be acceptable as the fifth, but I think Nest is overall more versatile, which is why that was my recommendation for the "overall" squad.
  • Have not been impressed with yolo.
    Just a personal preference.
    I like qi'ra, nest l3, vanchew, and vetchew.
    Vet chew is a pretty tanky attacker and is 2nd to nest and raid han for damage.
  • You have to have nest and big z.
    Bigz is the best tank in the game Zetad.

Qira Z NEST vandor. L3

Vandors name should be...

Crap qira dies...oh no she didnt LOL.
  • You have to have nest and big z.
    Bigz is the best tank in the game Zetad.

Qira Z NEST vandor. L3

Vandors name should be...

**** qira dies...oh no she didnt LOL.

This is maybe the best scoundrel lineup, but Big Z is not a smuggler unfortunately.
  • Correct. At this point smugglers arelacking a big tank....

OG Chewie inbound...

Raid han is ok but it doesnt fix the tank issue.

I3 is a light tank...taunt frequency rng dependant.

I am sure more smugglers are inbound.
  • Pure Smuggler: Qira Vandor Yolo L3 RHan. Vet Han works if you dont have RHan.

Scoundrel: Qira Vandor L3 Yolo Z.

Yolos zeta transforms him. Get him prepared and he assists constantly and speads speed down. His special can crit for 25k+.
  • Qira, vandor, L3, both vet.
    My G12 vet chewie just hits death trooper 60k on the hardest smuggler run...ouch
  • I think we all need to reevaluate compositions when OG Chewie arrives to the game. I assume that RaidHan and Chewie are likely to have some synergy between them but question is if ppl will rather put them in a rebel or a smuggler squad.