Ship Help

FREEDOMfrom
474 posts Member
edited September 2018
I am majorly struggling with ships. I'm currently on Normal 4-C and can't beat it. Not even 1 star.

Here are my ships: https://swgoh.gg/p/379311544/ships/

Any recommendations on what lineup I should focus on would be great. I know I need to focus on pilots and ships and thats fine, but I really just need a good lineup that I should work towards.

I can't even 3 star all the ship challenges.

Thanks

Replies

• If you aren't already using Biggs and Vader in your starting lineup, it's a supremely cheesy but effective way to increase your survivability - every time Vader attacks, Biggs taunts and regains protection. You can improve your Biggs a decent amount right away by replacing his junky 1 and 2 dot mods - even "bad" 5-dots you'd normally throw away will give his ship a noticeable boost.

Other than that, I'd do the same for Sabine, and bump her up a gear tier or two. You already have a decent amount of resources sunk into your Phoenix ships, and Phantom II is a really good reinforcement even if it isn't paired with Ghost.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Thanks. I knew Biggs ship was good but haven't put a ton of resources into Biggs yet to make it worth while. I'll try getting those ships boosted up.