Thank you so much!

AssassinoAlexis
134 posts Member
edited September 2018
I think it's important to show our gratitude when good things happen, we are all so quick to jump into complaints when we see something we don't like. I myself will probably be posting some complain sooner or later but I think I have to be fair and subjective and give credit where it's due.

I love the implementation of simming Omega battles! Yes it's a very small change but it's a very good one. I have actually in the past missed out on omegas because I was so busy that I let the event for later and then I got distracted and forgot about it. This is a very good QoL change that should have been in the game earlier but still better late than never. So thanks CG for doing this, small but important change!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    @CG_Carrie what else can we be thankful for today....?
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    B)
    Chill’n in a groovy thread.
    LoL

I agree, now let’s hope more good things come.
  • Options
    I love the implementation of simming Omega battles! Yes it's a very small change but it's a very good one.

You know its a terrible game when the best update of the last 6 months allows you NOT to have to play a part of the game..
  • Options
    I love the implementation of simming Omega battles! Yes it's a very small change but it's a very good one.

You know its a terrible game when the best update of the last 6 months allows you NOT to have to play a part of the game..

^^^^ lol
  • Options

Be fair, nobody forces you to sim it, they just gave us a choice, I always appreciate more power to me and being able to choose between what I want to play and what I can sim.

Plus omega Battles is such a tiny aspect of gameplay that it's not as bad as you make it sound