Next Zeta for Sith Team

Gearing up the characters I want to use for a sith arena team and wondering which zeta I should go for next, EP unique or Nihilus unique?

My team is
EP (L)- leadership zeta
Vader- unique zeta
Thrawn- unique zeta
Sion- unique zeta
Nihilus

Will the bonus protection on EP be more useful or should I go for the health down from Nihilus?

Replies

• Options
    Nihilus unique, more useful for the TM gains. You have Sion to tank anyway
  • Options
    BigLib wrote: »
    Nihilus unique, more useful for the TM gains. You have Sion to tank anyway

Yep.
  • Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    K cool, thanks guys. that's what i was thinking but wanted to get feedback :)

I'm on a july 2017 server and almost everyone I face has gear 12 squad. I got EP, vader, thrawn gear 12, nihilus gear 11 with 3 pieces and sion gear 10. Should I just keep working on the gear before taking to arena?
  • Options
    You're probably ok with that. Just mod Sion like a tank for now, you can mod him for DPS later.
  • Options
    kevsmart wrote: »
    You're probably ok with that. Just mod Sion like a tank for now, you can mod him for DPS later.

Alright, thanks a lot. I'll try that out
  • Options
    I went with EP's first and it helps me win a lot more consistently. If Sion gets fractured or shocked, EP needs the extra survivability because he'll usually be the first target. I went from losing him almost every match to not losing him at all with his unique. I don't have Nihilus's, so I don't really know how to compare the two, but I can say EP's is definitely worth getting.
  • Options
    TheBatman wrote: »
    I went with EP's first and it helps me win a lot more consistently. If Sion gets fractured or shocked, EP needs the extra survivability because he'll usually be the first target. I went from losing him almost every match to not losing him at all with his unique. I don't have Nihilus's, so I don't really know how to compare the two, but I can say EP's is definitely worth getting.

They’re both useful for sure, but nihlius’ provides a big tm boost to an zEP lead. I did nihilus’ first and I don’t even lose EP becuase of all the tm gain
  • CaptainFizz
    300 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    IMHO, EP unique > DN unique

EP is v squishy and seems to get targeted by bastila teams AI

I have both for reference. Also used Sion from 4* G11
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Will definitely start using sion at gear 11. **** stun guns are holding me back lol. Had all other gear at lvl 10 except the stun guns.