How about a day early!? [MEGA]

14567810Next

Replies

• kalidor wrote: »
    Yea skins would have been great. But I think we re too far down this road now. Let’s just blame ST Han and be thankful we didn’t get ST Luke lol.

That would have been awesome! ST Luke with such abilities as Garbage Pit Diver, Short for a Stormtrooper, and Duraplast Chafing.

The unique with Leia , kissing siblings.

This^10000000% lol
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Can we have the date now please Mr @CG_SBCrumb ?
    Gear requirements would be a plus !

Bossk G12 Lz / Bobba G9 / Greedo G10 / Zam g10 / IG g10 ... they are impatient.

Thank you !
  • Tomorrow would be the 1 week notice Crumb gave everyone

Legendaries are always on Thursday. So I wouldn't expect anything tomorrow.
  • Warp3dM1nd wrote: »
    Eponimous wrote: »
    Warp3dM1nd wrote: »
    Amazing how quick everybody forgets all the stuff wrong in the game and what they have promised to fix and haven't over another Chewbacca. Don't get me wrong I love OG Chewie but he is a character who should have been in this game from the start. So many great characters in the SW universe and we have multiple versions of Han and Chewie when the originals were all that was needed from the start. You guys are acting like CG is the greatest when they are just replaying the same record over and over.

A legendary chewie or jango or jedi luke doesn't change everything wrong in this game and as long as you guys allow them to keep distracting you with these smoke and mirrors nothing meaningful will change but I guess in the end its just a case study on how shallow the world has become.

Yeah... It's like how Monopoly doesn't pay real money or I never get a unicorn on my birthday! Rise up everybody and DEMAND better toons and more FREE STUFF and threaten to quit if you can't get the latest & greatest fully geared/modded the day before everyone else!

Yeah that's exactly what my post DIDN'T but congratulations on not understanding a word of my post then replying fully showing you have really no comprehensive understanding of anything. I have never once stated I wanted free stuff or any of that other nonsense you spouted. It's fine it's all your crowd is capable of saying because of the lack to comprehend. Maybe have somebody else read it you and telling you what it means will work for you.

None of us who have been vocal have said anything about wanting everything free. WHAT we have said is CG and EA have constantly failed to deliver on promises made. We still have had no real beneficial change in a raid that is literally destroying guilds left and right even tho we were promised that 4 months ago. There has been constant bugs that have not been fixed while something like critolyte which might hurt the bottom line gets hot fixed in hours which they screw up and then have to fix again. This game is neither hard nor that complex to code for ir to take them this long on fixing issues unless you really don't plan on doing anything meaningful.

They are running this game into the ground and at record velocity it seems. New player retention is through the floor I would be optimistic and say most new people stop playing this game in or around lvl 40 or so if they even get that far. Every single game that has been running for any length of time eventually developed a system to allow new players to catch up faster to the older longer playing veterans. Not this game by any means they are content to make us slow crawl through so much redundant stuff and doing nothing unless it means they make money.

So before you "der everybody has a right to make money" I agree but when you are making a boatload of cash but wont fix old bugs, new ones, a raid destroying guilds since day 1 and on on. The list goes on and its tk long to list here. The simple fact is they seem happy with the status quo which will only change once the revenue stream dries up. Then we will probably start seeing all kinds of beneficial stuff for the players but by then it will be to late.

This forum represents a minority of the game and Reddit a bit more. There is alot more angry players and just F2P also whales who are beyond frustrated at CG and the way they are treating the player base. Which is also shows you how much your game developers care when they post more on Reddit then their own official forum. That is unheard of yet CG seems to think that is ok. It took them a whole YEAR to come out and say STR was broken when the player base and game changers had been saying it from day 1. Any programmer worth his salt would have seen the data after first couple of months and known something was wrong and CG probably did know but they waited a whole YEAR before announcing that's raid might have flaws and they are going to fix them. 4 months later and nothing yet we have gotten multiple marquees and now a legendary who plainly should have been in the game from the beginning.

Why do they do this because they know how easily most of the masses are distracted. The forum was up in pitchforks with posts all over the place about rotten it was. Yet after the Jango and now OG Chewie those gamers are posting about how great CG is. All the while its nothing but smoke and mirrors on CG part. It would have taken them at week at most to code the change in rewards from being top 10 to more evenly spread out plus changing gear of a raid from what we get in challenges. Even the challenges need overhaul and tbh almost every part of the game needs an overhaul including older toons. Windu made Jango his punk in 5 minutes yet in this game Jango is uber powerful while Windu is always voted in the top 5 worst toons.

I could go on and on but it would be pointless you won't listen to it with an open mind but I felt the need to respond to your ridiculous post. I l love the fact that OG Chewie is coming to the game he should have been in from the start. Yet with the massive amount of lore and characters available to them the under the SW banner we have multiple version of the same toons. 4+han 4+ chewie. Shows the lack originality of me.

The crappiest thing about this whole mess is when EA has finally train wrecked this game beyond redemption. They will just release SWGOH 2 and the cycle will continue it is their M.O.
    Eponimous wrote: »
    Amazing how quick everybody forgets all the stuff wrong in the game and what they have promised to fix and haven't over another Chewbacca. Don't get me wrong I love OG Chewie but he is a character who should have been in this game from the start. So many great characters in the SW universe and we have multiple versions of Han and Chewie when the originals were all that was needed from the start. You guys are acting like CG is the greatest when they are just replaying the same record over and over.

A legendary chewie or jango or jedi luke doesn't change everything wrong in this game and as long as you guys allow them to keep distracting you with these smoke and mirrors nothing meaningful will change but I guess in the end its just a case study on how shallow the world has become.

Yeah... It's like how Monopoly doesn't pay real money or I never get a unicorn on my birthday! Rise up everybody and DEMAND better toons and more FREE STUFF and threaten to quit if you can't get the latest & greatest fully geared/modded the day before everyone else!

Yeah that's exactly what my post DIDN'T but congratulations on not understanding a word of my post then replying fully showing you have really no comprehensive understanding of anything. I have never once stated I wanted free stuff or any of that other nonsense you spouted. It's fine it's all your crowd is capable of saying because of the lack to comprehend. Maybe have somebody else read it you and telling you what it means will work for you.

None of us who have been vocal have said anything about wanting everything free. WHAT we have said is CG and EA have constantly failed to deliver on promises made. We still have had no real beneficial change in a raid that is literally destroying guilds left and right even tho we were promised that 4 months ago. There has been constant bugs that have not been fixed while something like critolyte which might hurt the bottom line gets hot fixed in hours which they screw up and then have to fix again. This game is neither hard nor that complex to code for ir to take them this long on fixing issues unless you really don't plan on doing anything meaningful.

They are running this game into the ground and at record velocity it seems. New player retention is through the floor I would be optimistic and say most new people stop playing this game in or around lvl 40 or so if they even get that far. Every single game that has been running for any length of time eventually developed a system to allow new players to catch up faster to the older longer playing veterans. Not this game by any means they are content to make us slow crawl through so much redundant stuff and doing nothing unless it means they make money.

So before you "der everybody has a right to make money" I agree but when you are making a boatload of cash but wont fix old bugs, new ones, a raid destroying guilds since day 1 and on on. The list goes on and its tk long to list here. The simple fact is they seem happy with the status quo which will only change once the revenue stream dries up. Then we will probably start seeing all kinds of beneficial stuff for the players but by then it will be to late.

This forum represents a minority of the game and Reddit a bit more. There is alot more angry players and just F2P also whales who are beyond frustrated at CG and the way they are treating the player base. Which is also shows you how much your game developers care when they post more on Reddit then their own official forum. That is unheard of yet CG seems to think that is ok. It took them a whole YEAR to come out and say STR was broken when the player base and game changers had been saying it from day 1. Any programmer worth his salt would have seen the data after first couple of months and known something was wrong and CG probably did know but they waited a whole YEAR before announcing that's raid might have flaws and they are going to fix them. 4 months later and nothing yet we have gotten multiple marquees and now a legendary who plainly should have been in the game from the beginning.

Why do they do this because they know how easily most of the masses are distracted. The forum was up in pitchforks with posts all over the place about rotten it was. Yet after the Jango and now OG Chewie those gamers are posting about how great CG is. All the while its nothing but smoke and mirrors on CG part. It would have taken them at week at most to code the change in rewards from being top 10 to more evenly spread out plus changing gear of a raid from what we get in challenges. Even the challenges need overhaul and tbh almost every part of the game needs an overhaul including older toons. Windu made Jango his punk in 5 minutes yet in this game Jango is uber powerful while Windu is always voted in the top 5 worst toons.

I could go on and on but it would be pointless you won't listen to it with an open mind but I felt the need to respond to your ridiculous post. I l love the fact that OG Chewie is coming to the game he should have been in from the start. Yet with the massive amount of lore and characters available to them the under the SW banner we have multiple version of the same toons. 4+han 4+ chewie. Shows the lack originality of me.

The crappiest thing about this whole mess is when EA has finally train wrecked this game beyond redemption. They will just release SWGOH 2 and the cycle will continue it is their M.O.

WOW.... That's a lot of typing. Maybe next time you should have a proof reader (too many typos), and way too much belly aching over a "ruined" game

Tomorrow then ?

• Germi wrote: »
    Tomorrow would be the 1 week notice Crumb gave everyone

Tomorrow then ?

Yes
  • Ephran wrote: »
    My speculation is that pretty much everyone will have him 5* right out the gate, but I have a feeling only those with G12 bouty hunter teams will get him 7*. In any case it's gonna be really nice to unlock a legendary the first time he comes around.

Boy was I wrong.
  • How about a calender a day early? ROFL, just kidding. I know it is against corporate policy.
This discussion has been closed.