And if we know CG, they'll use 50 zeta materials to craft his Zeta
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    OG Chewie Legendary Event: Cool
    Use any 5 BH: Amazing
    Embo and Aurra on hard nodes: Greedy/Dumb

CG continues their streak on only partially listening to their community. You cannot keep ignoring things like the Sith Raid fixes and Hard Node farming all the while claiming to take our feedback into account. You clearly are not listening.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    A day early and with notification

4b4l0hgsfd5l.jpg
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

4b4l0hgsfd5l.jpg

I noticed that as well, Kyno. Definitely a great feature for people in-game.
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »

4b4l0hgsfd5l.jpg

It’s great
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

4b4l0hgsfd5l.jpg

Except it's in PT, why not use UTC, this is a global game and changes of summer/winter times are different all over the world, some don't even use it, and will make confusion when it starts to change in different parts of the world
    Edit: But it's defiantly a step in the right direction
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

4b4l0hgsfd5l.jpg

Except it's in PT, why not use UTC, this is a global game and changes of summer/winter times are different all over the world, some don't even use it, and will make confusion when it starts to change in different parts of the world
    Edit: But it's defiantly a step in the right direction

I think it’s almost the same thing. They stick with pst and for us to adjust.

• Options
    Very excited to see what the fuss is all about. Great to see the originals in play. Just hoping that the "more difficult" part pays off with his kit, and that the OG BH we all had time to farm even have a decent chance at making it. And it would be very nice to have Dengar and Zam more readily available to farm since they are in the dust with all the new additions.
  • Options
    4:15 is a little early in the morning to be pushing out an update.
  • Options
    My guess is that was pm. Also, it’s pretty much the same time as every other update that’s been put through since forever
  • Options
    Pm as always :)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »

@Vampire_X except they are 10 minutes late atm...
  • Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Vampire_X wrote: »

@Vampire_X except they are 10 minutes late atm...

Idk about that. I’ve been locked out for the past 15 minutes stuck on the loading screen
  • Options
    soon...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Thank you for including the image! It was driving me mental. Maybe next time no white question mark on a white webpage background though pls ;)

2uj0ezrgj1w1.jpg
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Don't even have 5 7* BH, but I always work on the "get em next time" schedule once other BH are on farmable nodes. I refuse to waste gear resources farming Dengar and Zam.

Same here... I have them all at 7* except for bossk and auuuurrraaaa. But not getting a stun gun salvage in a raid for 2-3 months literally makes it impossible to gear anyone let alone them...

Not gonna spend 300 dollars on stun guns when you could spend 300 and max jango...then again would still not be able to gear him lolololz

Is there some reason you can't farm them?
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    not a fan of the "any 5 BH" part but ok

I'm very much a fan. Panic farming is the WORST! Panic gearing I can do.

agreed. I have some control over gearing with the guild stores. No control over whether RNG decides to give me the shards I need or screw me. Worried though that the 7* will require g12/g12+ BH what with the way things have been heavily favoring hsith guilds lately. Will be super bummed if the only way to pull off the last tier at g9/10 will be with Jango or something.

• Options
    Rhettro wrote: »
    yp4s9hh4ob9a.png

So we can assume that this is the 1 week notice for this new legendary event? That means it starts next Wednesday and runs for 7-8 days....just trying to calculate my farming strategy

One should also assume that JTR should have been back last week and that Aurra Sing and Embo would still be weeks out for a hard node farm. The schedule does appear to be being bent again, however, hopefull that it will be a week.

Aurra and Embo aren't going to hard nodes early. It's bonus drops, that's all. Like when they had the Holdo, Chirrut, Gar Saxon, Nihilus, etc. bonus drops earlier this year.
  • Options
    Yawn...when’s Rey coming back?
  • Options
    Just want to say....this is awesome.

Good teaser, popular character, and a legendary all in one.

Let the panic farm begin!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    A dime a dozen chewy that already exists in the game three times over for some reason, gets this event that will require five seven star BH's and I bet will need some of the recently released ones.

Jango comes out as marque.

Can tell where their priorities lie, lol

Edit: not saying Chewy should not be legendary, but honestly this should be the only version of him. Clone wars Chewy and this one will basically look the exact same, and older/younger version only actually look different cause of the gear they wear. Its basically the same character that we already have that should function exactly like R2 does, one version that's everything.
  • Options
    Curious where does it say in the post that this is a legendary event? Only at the end of the post does it reference Chewbacca as being legendary. I wonder how much of a pay wall there will be seeing as it was stated the difficulty will be increased.
  • Options
    Nabood wrote: »
    How about re-releasing all the BH $10 packs for those people who didn't buy them the first time around?
    They always release those packs when there’s a galactic bounties event. Which, wonder of wonders, There happens to be one in two days...
  • Options
    Roahn wrote: »
    Curious where does it say in the post that this is a legendary event? Only at the end of the post does it reference Chewbacca as being legendary. I wonder how much of a pay wall there will be seeing as it was stated the difficulty will be increased.

Did you not even read the beginning of the post where it says legendary character? It’s literally right there.

I am excited to reveal the image from last week’s teaser, but, more importantly, tell you some details about the upcoming Legendary character - a day early!
    You will need any 5 Bounty Hunters to earn shards of Chewbacca from the Original Trilogy, but he won’t be an easy target to take down.
  • Options
    Good thing I likes me the old school BH group. I have all the Bounty Hunters, just not all geared up. Guess that's my plan now.
  • Options
    Amount of people in th comment section who didn't seem to read the actual post haha
  • Options
    Roahn wrote: »

Did you not even read the beginning of the post where it says legendary character? It’s literally right there.

I am excited to reveal the image from last week’s teaser, but, more importantly, tell you some details about the upcoming Legendary character - a day early!
    You will need any 5 Bounty Hunters to earn shards of Chewbacca from the Original Trilogy, but he won’t be an easy target to take down.

Your correct I must have over looked that, thank you. ;);)
  • Options
    Amount of people in th comment section who didn't seem to read the actual post haha

ikr, sometimes people type without looking if their facts are straight
  • Options
    So when does the Chewy event start?
This discussion has been closed.