Dooku nerf (kidding, his leader ability is being fixed)

A Dev just commented on Reddit that they've discovered Dooku's leader ability bug and will fix it in the next "big update".

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/48yrhw/is_dooku_leader_ability_still_bugged/

Replies

• VIII
    495 posts Member
    Lol I just saw and I'm so happy , the Nerfers are gonna scream lol
    [SöD]
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    VIII wrote: »
    Lol I just saw and I'm so happy , the Nerfers are gonna scream lol
    [SöD]

Their tears will fill my cup :)
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    And this is great news
  • Doesn't fit meta sadly. QGJ with speed will still be better
  • Lol, this should be fun.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    @President_Scroob evasion helps a lot I don't about you but I really really hate it when someone dodges my attack
    [SöD]
  • VIII wrote: »
    @President_Scroob evasion helps a lot I don't about you but I really really hate it when someone dodges my attack
    [SöD]

Specially If by dodging it gains attack up.
    [SöD]

It's still not as important as going first
  • Dooku = most annoying toon in the game.
    He is like a old grandpa who always wants to beat you with his stick.
    [SöD]

Yeah, but you can't deny it's funny/infuriating when a char dodges in the right/wrong time (depending on which side you are).
  • Kaninchen wrote: »
    [SöD]

Yeah, but you can't deny it's funny/infuriating when a char dodges in the right/wrong time (depending on which side you are).

Sid is the #1 offender there. Most dodges come when he'd be knocked out and the next turn heals him
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    @President_Scroob ?? Lol if 3 of your heroes go first and 2 of them missed and now it's my turn and if I get 3 attacks on one of your guys , you just lost one of your heroes, it's not all about speed, try different teams I don't used a "speed" team and I do well
    [SöD]
  • Kaninchen wrote: »
    [SöD]

Sid is the #1 offender there. Most dodges come when he'd be knocked out and the next turn heals him

I hate when this happens (except if it's my Sid that Is dodging ;))
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Kaninchen wrote: »
    Kaninchen wrote: »
    [SöD]

I hate when this happens (except if it's my Sid that Is dodging ;))

And imagine Sid with 13% more evasion
    [SöD]
  • Irul
    55 posts Member
    I agree that sample size is still small but here are my stats for last 3 days arena:
    -3 resists out of 5
    -2 resists out of 5
    -2 resists out of 5

I always target QGJ and I am seeing a difference for 3 days in a row. I saw more resist in GW also but I did not keep real statistics but I think I will start. I have stats for lots of aspects of the game.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Via CapitalMethod on Reddit:
    I actually did discover the bug that was causing it to give less-than-intended Evasion, and it will be fixed in the next big update (unless something explodes.)

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/48yrhw/is_dooku_leader_ability_still_bugged/d0nwihx
  • Finally. Now fix Thalias
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Awesome. Can get working on an evasion team now
  • His evasion bonus is already good enough for me to finish first, imagine after they fix it. My team may finally play some defense.
  • It's really not just Dooku's evasion that gets buggy. Cad Bane's seems to have issues. Lumi's did at one point (but now seems to be fixed), Tallia's, Obi-Wan's, etc... All seem to have fluctuating results with certain upgrade levels and it's too obscure to determine if they're even possibly functioning as intended at levels beyond the ones that appear to "break them".

Other than Lumi's (now), the only other evasion-based leader skill I haven't discovered to have issues is actually Maul's.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Thank you for posting - and thank you to EA/CG for fixing it
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Dooku = most annoying toon in the game.
    He is like a old grandpa who always wants to beat you with his stick.

Lol and +1