Totally called it!

Yoda, CLS, JTR, BB8, R2D2, and now Chewie. Free LS legendaries.

DS gets THRAWN and Emp Palp. Do they even care how blatant the favoritism for LS is? Rehrorical question because this is proof they don’t. I called it before they started talking about a legendary. What’s that make 5 LS since THRAWN? Unreal man.

Replies

• To be fair though, CLS and JTR were not "Legendary" but labelled "Heroes journey" DS also has "Chimaera"
  • Ravenclaws wrote: »
    To be fair though, CLS and JTR were not "Legendary" but labelled "Heroes journey" DS also has "Chimaera"

This, ^^

It was three for three legendary events, Now it’s four to three, Patience.
  • Then we'll get "Villain's Journey" for Dark Side Anakin or "Darth Vader - EP III"
    To be fair though, CLS and JTR were not "Legendary" but labelled "Heroes journey" DS also has "Chimaera"

This, ^^

Well then its 2 to zero for HJ. :3

Well anyway, don't agree with OP. Arguably, the best character in the game is ds. Best duo/trio in the game is ds. Best team in the game is 4 ds+1 ls/ 5 ds. Best fleet is predominantly ds. Most fun teams are ds. Best faction(yes, i believe empire is *slightly* better than rebels) is ds.

IMO quality is more important than quantity. And ds has that. Stop whining, please.
  • Plus Traya easily on-par with any legendary, if not hero's toon.
  • Thi
    Ravenclaws wrote: »

This, ^^

Well anyway, don't agree with OP. Arguably, the best character in the game is ds. Best duo/trio in the game is ds. Best team in the game is 4 ds+1 ls/ 5 ds. Best fleet is predominantly ds. Most fun teams are ds. Best faction(yes, i believe empire is *slightly* better than rebels) is ds.

IMO quality is more important than quantity. And ds has that. Stop whining, please.

This is about five always. LS gets far more free

This, ^^

Just because you disagree doesn’t make it whining. Also, if you don’t agree, feel free to keep your opinion to yourself and move on. Nothing I pointed out isn’t a fact. You love the LS, good for you. Keep your cult love to yourself then. I want balance. I like my Zader as much as my Zolo. Balance. Try it.

This, ^^

6 to 3 now... I did forget about Chimera. They should give us a Resistance capital ship needing FO to unlock
  • Closed per OP request
This discussion has been closed.