What are you doing?!

A new character, Chewie.

Wait, we already have Chewie, oh, and another Chewie, and other characters reiterated too much.

Players cry out for things like a Grievous rework, or other improvements on what players have already wasted time on investing in. Players have literally wasted real money on characters, me too, and what do you give us? The same guy with a new skin and pew pew gun. Freaking wow....

You clearly do NOT want to give what the fans want, instead waste time on what no-one asked for.

Another nail in the coffin.

Replies

• Options
    Shocker. Another unhappy player. Please. Go make your own game just how you want it.
  • Options
    Follow past patterns OP and read between the lines .... What many are asking for is Jedi Luke.... You aren't going to get another heroes journey without another required legendary so......
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Follow past patterns OP and read between the lines .... What many are asking for is Jedi Luke.... You aren't going to get another heroes journey without another required legendary so......

This. Plus many HAVE been asking for OT/OG chewie.
  • Options
    Nema wrote: »
    Shocker. Another unhappy player. Please. Go make your own game just how you want it.

Lol. But seriously. There are sooo many characters we don't have yet. We still need Carbonite Han, Getting-Stabbed Han, and Mud trooper Han. Actually Mud Trooper Han would be pretty cool. It would be our first dark side Han. His special ability would be sass and disobey an officer.

Finally, I've been asking for an OG chewie for some time. I just want him to have some sweet-a synergy with Raid Han.
  • Options
    This paved the way for a real millennium falcon which everyone has been asking for. Still kinda disappointed that it wasn’t a Jabba or Padme. No idea how this impacts the Meta... new Rebel meta?
  • Options
    Cool, ignore the totally wasted investments in characters that are useless. This isn't about giving the people who pay what they want, it's purely about doing what only they want. Screw the people who have invested time and money into awful characters, instead provide reiterations of characters multiple times... Pathetic.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This

This. Plus many HAVE been asking for OT/OG chewie.

And this.

I would bet the OG chewie and falcon are equally requested to a GG rework, probably more so than, to be honest.