Yoda's time out power with Bastila is....

AssassinoAlexis
134 posts Member
edited September 2018
Yoda's survivability under Bastila is ridiculous his protection gain with all that tenacity and the foresight are making me constantly timeout when I use a mirror team.

I know people will come out and say mirror matches are not advised but not everyone has Traya. Realistically my only way of beating that squad is with a mirror squad and every battle runs down to the last second. I have 4 people left and there's a Yoda and a Hermit Yoda on the other team so I end up spending 2 minutes trying to get around their stealth until I finally get rid of Hermit so I'm left with the other Yoda. At this point I should have gotten credit for the win cause it's a 4v1 but the constant foresight makes my squad run out of time.

This shows how broken the mechanic is for this squad, everyone in my shard is using this one team and it's becoming incredibly time consuming to battle in arena. There's no more 2 minute matches, everything runs down the clock which is very frustrating to deal with on daily basis...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Two teams dominate arena: Traya and Jedi. Whales versus the average folk.
  • LMAO, you don't have to be a whale to have either team
  • I just got on the Traya farm late
  • Why are you killing hermit? He has 100% evade while stealthed. Also, just put it on auto once you kill gk and ezra and just click on the targets you want to kill.
  • Meet DN. Shake his hand. Compliment his mask. Point him towards the Jedi. Annihilate.

Thrawn can hold one done for you, Palp's aura can chew through the protection of other. And Vader can keep tanks ability blocked to avoid pesky things like mind tricks.
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Meet DN. Shake his hand. Compliment his mask. Point him towards the Jedi. Annihilate.

Thrawn can hold one done for you, Palp's aura can chew through the protection of other. And Vader can keep tanks ability blocked to avoid pesky things like mind tricks.

Nihilus dies alot in this squad
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    Why are you killing hermit? He has 100% evade while stealthed. Also, just put it on auto once you kill gk and ezra and just click on the targets you want to kill.

Often in Bastila mirror matches your GMY will steal the enemies buffs, including hermit Yoda’s stealth. Then the enemy GMY steals your buffs, including the stealth your GMY stole. Then when you’re left with just enemy GMY and hermit Yoda, hermit Yoda will lose stealth and you have to kill him before GMY.
    Why are you killing hermit? He has 100% evade while stealthed. Also, just put it on auto once you kill gk and ezra and just click on the targets you want to kill.

Often in Bastila mirror matches your GMY will steal the enemies buffs, including hermit Yoda’s stealth. Then the enemy GMY steals your buffs, including the stealth your GMY stole. Then when you’re left with just enemy GMY and hermit Yoda, hermit Yoda will lose stealth and you have to kill him before GMY.

Exactly, I just didn't wanna type all this
  • While I haven't tried this myself, I've heard that adding potency to nightmare teams let them break bastila a lot easier

I use bastilla too. Hermit stays out of stealth for 1 turn only. You can easily kill him in that turn though and it shouldn't take 2mins for hermit to get another turn to stealth himself where you can attack gmy again.
  • If you really want a good laugh run CWC BIg-z L3 VC and Wampa vs ****. Let in run on auto for 5 minutes. I had ones where not a single toon on either team dies this way.
  • It's a bit odd. The first few times I played Bastilla mirror matches, I was distracted by all those buffs, so I put it on auto abd often timed out. AI often chose GK for the first unuque buff from HY, which was a wadte since he always survives without the buff. When I began playing manually, mirror matches are a sure victory. HY's first unique buff goes to GMY. Always call GMY to assist. Next unique buff goes to Ezra. When down to enemy HY + GM, I put it on auto, but have a large time margin.
  • Yoda's survivability under Bastila is ridiculous his protection gain with all that tenacity and the foresight are making me constantly timeout when I use a mirror team.

I know people will come out and say mirror matches are not advised but not everyone has Traya. Realistically my only way of beating that squad is with a mirror squad and every battle runs down to the last second. I have 4 people left and there's a Yoda and a Hermit Yoda on the other team so I end up spending 2 minutes trying to get around their stealth until I finally get rid of Hermit so I'm left with the other Yoda. At this point I should have gotten credit for the win cause it's a 4v1 but the constant foresight makes my squad run out of time.

This shows how broken the mechanic is for this squad, everyone in my shard is using this one team and it's becoming incredibly time consuming to battle in arena. There's no more 2 minute matches, everything runs down the clock which is very frustrating to deal with on daily basis...

if they are both stealthed target gmy?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • You’re using bastila and complaining about bastila
  • You’re using bastila and complaining about bastila

+1
  • Don't use HYoda in mirror match. use Thrawn instead and Fracture their GMY. Then your GMY can steal stealth and pound on their GMY.

Or just use JTR, the 2 droids, GK, & Thrawn... and fracture GMY. I have never lost doing that, except to a team with HYoda over 300 Speed (50 more then my JTR).
  • Yoda's survivability under Bastila is ridiculous his protection gain with all that tenacity and the foresight are making me constantly timeout when I use a mirror team.

try to use thrawn and wampa
    wampa ignore foresight with basic attack, with thrawn if you fracture yoda is easy win.
  • If you have JTR, use that team on offense against bastila. I use JTR with thrawn and Zolo as my +2, and it rips through bastila teams. Stun GMY, remove taunt with JTR, then fracture either yoda or the other tank if it’s a 2 tank team. You take so many more turns than them it’s ridiculous. They have no offense with yoda out of the picture either, and if you stealth everyone but JTR with R2 they usually can’t hit her because she keeps reapplying foresight. I love fighting bastila with my JTR, because it’s a nice change to all the EP teams drowning my shard.