Old Daka AI RNG

I have old Daka lvl 70 at 7* with all abilities maxed and I can confirm that on offense her rng on revive seems low while AI revive seems to proc regularly. Although I would like to see it proc more on offense I'm fine With her as a player character, and don't think she needs nerfs or buffs whatsoever. I just think the AI Daka revive rng factor needs to be looked at.

All that being said I could just be the most unlucky guy in the world

Replies

• nords21
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed the same thing; she procs for me maybe once every 3 or 4 matches, but when I face her it is nearly 80% of the time. She almost always procs the first time 100%, but if you make it past the first revive it usually only happens another time maybe 10% of the time. Old Daka is crazy broken when she is AI. I still laugh since I had one match where I killed her first, she self-revived, I killed her again and she self-revived again then got healed full. I decided to kill Sid since he is a quick kill, she revived him. I then lost with the other team having 5 standing.
  • Options
    I am pretty confident that AI controlled teams benefit from increased proc rates across the board as a mechanic to curve the player vs AI advantage. I think it's bull honestly, and that it actually helps teams with overall damage.

Or there is no proc curve, but rather hidden level advantages that affect proc rates. There is definitely hidden math at work.
  • Options
    MachiiNe wrote: »
    I am pretty confident that AI controlled teams benefit from increased proc rates across the board as a mechanic to curve the player vs AI advantage. I think it's bull honestly, and that it actually helps teams with overall damage.

Or there is no proc curve, but rather hidden level advantages that affect proc rates. There is definitely hidden math at work.

Totally agree.... A.I. Sid can duck, dodge, resist, juke, dive, and sike until you finally land a blow on him!
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    @Singleton28 @MachiiNe @nords21 @BTBAMthony
    +1 to all u guys, and thankfully the whales havent seen this thread yet. They would just say somtheing on the lineof:
    "No. Daka is just fine. Everything in the game is perfect dont change anything"
    ^just sounds like something that North Korea would pay a child to say to cover up all the bad

Yeah ive notcied that when people start threads about toons, its about their AI. The whales usually defend their bad manual versions.

Makes u realize that there truly is an AI buff. I know its not confirmed and many testify against it, but im a beliver in aibuffism.
  • Options
    Yea I have noticed it with Sid as well. I agree with mostly all said here. I believe there is a curve. But I think the way it curves is kind of annoying. Especially with the way GW is now set up. You basically have to cheat your way through because of all the dakas and sidious'. I know this isn't really the place for this but I think a player vs player system would fix all this. I have no idea how hard that is to implement into a mobile game though, as I rarely see it.