Jedha Rebels LFPlayers (now farming HSTR)

13Next

Replies

• Contact us today and join a great guildhjsfor64rswi.jpg
  • Still a couple of slots free, help towards speeding up T6 of sith and getting us ready for Hero Sith would be appreciated.

Ren
  • Still available
  • Jump in before tb
  • As a recent joinee, I can vouch for this guild! Just genuinely good people, and getting way better rewards than I used to in TB/TW. A smart, organised community that still manages to put minimal pressure on their members. No one will ever tell you "sorry you don't have <insert character name> so you can't join." and everyone is very encouraging and welcoming. I genuinely believe you won't regret joining up! :)
  • 1 spot available
  • Still looking for the final Guildie, great time to join now the TB is nearly finished
  • 16hrs before next tb....one spot available
    We are currently just over 85milgp
  • We are still looking for one
  • Spot available
  • A slot has just opened, if you are looking then come join us....
  • A Couple of people have moved on, so have some slots open, if you are looking fort a new guild this is the place to be....
  • New Year, New Guild anyone?

T6 Sith is now on farm, improving teams now to take us to Heroic, Next RTJ will take us to about 20 Resistance teams so getting close

24k tickets per day, Hpit & HAAT start at 1830 EST, 1230 NZT

Thanks

Ren
  • We still have some slots open, one joined since the last advert, looking for a couple more.
  • Looking to full a couple of spaces
    Want to be part of a fun and structured guild ?
    Hit us up today and join in on great guild event rewards.
  • Joined Oct last year and this guild has been an awesome place to be in. Come join us to find out why~
  • Still have a couple of places free for anyone wanting to Join us, currently in preparation for HSTR, a couple of months away still working on the final pieces.

Hpit, HAAT, T6 Sith all on farm (2 refreshes to complete).

Contact us if interested.

Thanks

Ren
  • Anyone out there looking?

https://swgoh.gg/g/51338/jedha-rebels/

94m GP, average 1.9m per player, guild grows by about 300k per day, so dont we dont sit around

Currently sitting at 49/50 members so looking for that last person to fill our guild, a couple of alts as well could be moved if the right people apply

We run Hpit every 2-3 days, and HAAT 3-4, Currently running T6 of Sith which takes around 2 refreshes to complete, so getting close to HSTR, just need work on P3 teams, some final gear upgrades and will be ready

Raid Times 1900 EST, 1300 NZT

30-32 Stars from TB's, get around 90% participation in TW, and win a lot more than we lose

Would expect full participation in all guild events, donations flow fast so want to keep it that way, and ticket generation benefits the whole guild.

Fun, Friendly, Supportive and finally casual but focused on our goals

Contact me via PM here, Ally Code 538-284-316 or on Discord RenUrso#0572
  • 1 joined, 1 hopefuuly to join and a couple if inactives removed.

Send me a message if interested.

Ren
  • After starting this guild 6.5 months ago, we have now completed our first Heroic Sith Triumverate Raid.
    We have spaces for 5 to 8 guildies who are prepared to get their 500+ raid tickets per day and have a bit of beef to their Galactic Power, so if YOU are 2 million GP plus, come say hi on Discord FIRST, and then you can see exactly what we are about, and yes we will vet you for the guild.
    This is Capitan Ding (Leader)
  • Hi.

Starting next HSTR at 1800 EST tonight, have spaces for you to join.

Just need to have Sith Raid ready teams, just like us, a 92m GP guild completing it, we don't care about your GP, just that you have the teams and will help us in our goals, you will grow as we do.

Contact me via PM here, Ally Code 538-284-316 or on Discord RenUrso#0572