Vet han solo Zeta

so i finally Zetad him not best zeta under ordinary circumstances BUT did excellent in smuggler deadly tier(beat it only once tho kinda a random shoot...)

AND did over 27k dmg in sith raid with his basic (with Sions perm debuff on him) i have Vet han Raid han and Qi'ra all Zeta'd
No. Just No.

Replies

• Kudos for being different.
  • So for a while I was of a mind to make one or both Vets g7 with max damage mods and put them both on a team with Vandor Chewie, Storm Han and Captain Han. The vets would die constantly and get their extra turn and then be rezzed again to start over. A "Blue Vets" strategy like Zombie. Then I realized they are part of a super TW defense team and geared them.

That being said, I think they are both good characters, but I think Vet Chewies zeta is better because he can hit REALLY hard. I do plan on maxing them both one day, for kicks.
  • I have both Vets zeta’d and they both hit like trucks. I also like Chewie’s zeta a little better.
  • I haven't Zeta'd them yet because other priorities (like these Hunters and other Scoundrels) keep popping up, but both my Vets are Maxxed and I love them. My guild talks absolute smack about them but I think it's just leftover hatred because of their panic farm.

I talk them up all the time because of how absolutely hard they hit and the debuffs they bring, but nobody wants to hear it.

I really, really don't understand the dislike. I know they aren't part of a Meta team but they are very far from worthless and I think those 2 Zetas are really underlooked at.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • My guild talks absolute smack about them but I think it's just leftover hatred because of their panic farm.

I think you nailed it there, the panic farm really cast them in a bad light. Then there was the issue that they weren't Resistance, just scoundrels, and people just sort of wrote them off.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I haven't Zeta'd them yet because other priorities (like these Hunters and other Scoundrels) keep popping up, but both my Vets are Maxxed and I love them. My guild talks absolute smack about them but I think it's just leftover hatred because of their panic farm.

I talk them up all the time because of how absolutely hard they hit and the debuffs they bring, but nobody wants to hear it.

I really, really don't understand the dislike. I know they aren't part of a Meta team but they are very far from worthless and I think those 2 Zetas are really underlooked at.

Put them on team with Clone Chewie lead, Vandor Chewie, L3, and both Vets and watch their smack talk disappear. They do great damage and offer crazy amounts of control with double stuns, daze, stagger, and AOE ability Block and Speed down. I love them.
  • Exactly. They don't fit in anywhere specifically, but they can slot in a lot of different places because of their kit. They bring so much debuffing power and hard hits. I love em.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • What mods do you run them with?
  • CD/CC. They both have huge health steal and bonus crit chance. Offense set on Vet Chewie might be wiser because he has stacking offense mechanic, but either works. BOTH need potency cross in my opinion because have great debuffs and low base potency.
  • Got it. Thanks!
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I haven't Zeta'd them yet because other priorities (like these Hunters and other Scoundrels) keep popping up, but both my Vets are Maxxed and I love them. My guild talks absolute smack about them but I think it's just leftover hatred because of their panic farm.

Put them on team with Clone Chewie lead, Vandor Chewie, L3, and both Vets and watch their smack talk disappear. They do great damage and offer crazy amounts of control with double stuns, daze, stagger, and AOE ability Block and Speed down. I love them.

This is truth.
  • this why i dont listen to fanboy made videos i try stuff myself if it doesnt work out oh well. someday it might (everything gets updated) what is popular isnt always whats best there some gems hidden out there.

Yep.
    Two of the best examples i think are Qi-Ra, and Zam. Gamechangers underestimate the arena viability of Qi-Ra, and the awesome territory battle killingness and survivability of Zam's lead.