the Jango Event [MERGE]

13Next

Replies

• 100% agree with the OP
  • I'm pleased with the dev's in the attempt to rekindle with the SWGOH community. It's also good to hear everyone is getting such great rewards.

However, I personally did not receive rewards as greatly as others have. I completed the entire event only to get slicing mats (10) from each tier. I did receive 1 Zeta on the final tier with some slicing mats. Nothing else in the form of gear, ability mats or Zeta's.

Am I the only one who had this happen?
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Agreed. If every marquee was like this ... there would be no further complaints about marquees.

You vastly underestimate the powers of the dark side forums :)
  • NoblePyro wrote: »
    I'm pleased with the dev's in the attempt to rekindle with the SWGOH community. It's also good to hear everyone is getting such great rewards.

However, I personally did not receive rewards as greatly as others have. I completed the entire event only to get slicing mats (10) from each tier. I did receive 1 Zeta on the final tier with some slicing mats. Nothing else in the form of gear, ability mats or Zeta's.

Am I the only one who had this happen?

Ouch.. better head over and write a bug report in answers hq. I haven't heard of anyone else seeing that yet.
  • Awesome! 👍
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales