Need A Good Jedi Team (Low level no Zetas)

Hello. I need a good Jedi team. I am not very high so no zetas or gk etc. It doesnt need to be amazing i just want to have an idea. BTW my current Jedi team is:

Bastila (L) (2*)
Mace (7*)
JC (4*)
Ezra (4*)
Ahsoka (3*) (will switch to QGJ soon)

Replies

• Options
    You should maybe start by asking yourself - WHY do you NEED a good jedi team?

Jedi teams are mostly for countering the meta in arena and for doing well in the sith raid and requires some late game chars like GMY and GK to function at its best..

All in all a good jedi team is perhaps something you should put on hold until you've got some of the other basic stuff in place?

I've been level 85 for a good while now, are doing pretty well in arena, have gotten GMY, EP, Thrawn, BB-8, R2D2 and I am only now starting to farm the jedis - and only as a side project!
  • Options
    Replace your mace with old ben, and replace ahsoka with QGJ as planned. Then try to get yoda in the event(which will be easy, just get 5 5* jedi toons).

I'll just assume you are in a bad guild. Switch guilds asap and start farming GK, hyoda. They go a long way in making jedi great.

And needles to say, place a zeta on bastilla when you *do* get it.
  • Options
    If you didn't 3* Bastila in the marquee it's probably too early to look for a HAAT guild.

GM Yoda is going to be your most important character when you get him so that's something to work towards. As Hardvig said, 5 5* Jedi is needed and I'd imagine Bastila's a way off yet for you - I'd recommend QGJ lead but it isn't critical and there are others that work. (I imagine Old Ben is fine and I did it with Luminara)

The other thing you probably need is a proper tank - Mace is straight up bad. If he's one of your strongest you can leave him for a while but Old Ben or Kanan are your goals. One's needed for CLS, the other for Thrawn and potentially both for Palpatine. OB is better overall and definitely for your team but Phoenix could potentially be a solid b-team for you to look at next - you've already got a headstart on Ezra.

With Bastila's protection, JC doesn't have much to heal for a while so I'd recommend thinking about keeping Ahsoka and subbing him for QGJ. I did mention Luminara and she's a really easy farm, heals and does way more damage than JC so she's an option but once you reach Yoda - not an option you'll want.

Bastila, Yoda, Ezra, OB/Kanan +1 is your goal. +1 could even mean OB and Kanan which is great for defence but your better attacking options in ranked order are QGJ, Ahsoka, Luminara, Mace.
  • Options
    You can use Kanan and Ezra both in a Jedi team and Kanan is a serviceable tank and Ezra is a premiere character. Most nee players have phoenix so that is an option.
  • Options
    I would sack off JC and Mace, both are pretty bad late game and there are loaaaaaaads of better options for you to go for
  • Options
    Several Jedi are easy to farm at low levels, which is nice. I would recommend Qui-Gon Jinn, Luminara Unduli, Ezra Bridger, Old Ben, and Kanan Jarus. It won't be a team that you'll keep forever, but most of the pieces are useful later on (with only Luminara really dropping off) and it spreads your farm out over multiple avenues and only doubles up in the low-energy section of the cantina, where you can get shards pretty quickly. Qui-Gon's zeta is transformative, but you can get by without it for a while.

~Morningfrost
  • Options
    I would go for phoenix at least!
  • Options
    Thanks. This is really useful. The only thing is that whilst Mace may not be the bet as a tank or anything he is currently my most powerful character (cause 7*) and the shatterpoint is quite useful. Also the reason I need the team is cause I want Yoda and i already have quite a few jedi compared to other affiliation characters.
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Do you have Mace at 7* because he’s an easy farm or because you’re running a Galactic Republic Fleet?
    If you are using his Capital ship - be warned it’s not the best choice, although not as bad as some people think!
    He will “do” as a filler to help you get GMY but then he needs replaced unless he’s reworked.
    Once Bastila gets stronger you will also discover that “pure healers” are wasted on a Jedi team because they aren’t doing anything for several turns.

At your stage I’d farm Kanan for Phoenix & as a 2nd Jedi tank. Ezra for Phoenix and as your main DPS. Then Bastila - to lead
    Then Old Ben - you need him for CLS and he’s in my opinion the best tank on a Jedi team once he’s fast, high potency and got his Zetas.

*** Bastila(l), GMY, Ezra, Kanan and Old Ben*** is your target lineup and Doesn’t distract from other priorities like CLS requirements and Phoenix.

I’d ignore all the others.....with the caveat below:

For Fleet purposes:
    JC is by far the best of the weaker starter ships - Guarded Assault can at times keep Biggs/Sun Fac etc alive and in the game. So he’s not a wasted side project —> he’s terrible elsewhere though.
    Ahsoka - has a great ship & will get a slight extra benefit from Mace’s Capital ship - she is definitely a useful side project but not a priority.
    IF you do decide to gear up Ahsoka then consider also leveling JKA (who is one of the better Jedi damage dealers). I guess something like Bastila, GMY, JKA, Ahsoka and Old Ben would be viable if you needed to use Ezra in your Phoenix team in TBs/TWs.