Is the Fleet Mega Pack worth it?

I would like to know if the Fleet Mega Pack was worth it because usually I will save up crystals to get a Chromium Mega Pack but I recently joined Fleet Arena and am hovering at about top 50. Some advice and experience would really help. Thanks.

Replies

• Neither ships pack or chromiums are worth it.
    If you have any spare crystals, buy energy refreshes.
  • Neither ships pack or chromiums are worth it.
    If you have any spare crystals, buy energy refreshes.
    Wisdom.

If you want more help, show us what you've got.
  • Show us what you got

Talking giant floating heads on Rick and Morty

Max out tarkin and EXECUTRIX is a good first step
  • Do not buy the fleet mega pack.
  • I would like to know if the Fleet Mega Pack was worth it because usually I will save up crystals to get a Chromium Mega Pack but I recently joined Fleet Arena and am hovering at about top 50. Some advice and experience would really help. Thanks.

Nope. Neither are chromiums once you get to a certain point, you are better off spending your crystals on energy refreshes or buying characters directly from shipments.
  • As others have said, the fleet mega pack and chromium packs aren’t worth it.
  • Thanks for the help.
  • For those who want to know what stuff I have and whatnot, I'm level 60, I run Palp (L) with Tarkin, Vader, TFP, and Magma in squad arena and I just joined fleet arena so running Executrix, Tie Fighter, Clone Sergeant's Arc 170, Jedi Consular's Starfighter and Resistance X-Wing for backup.
  • Executrix is a good capital ship but your fighter lineup is a bit of a mixed bag.

Tie Fighter will serve you well and Jedi Consular's Starfighter also has its uses.

But I would be wary of pouring too many resources into the Arc or Resistance X-Wing. I know they are easy early farms but they're not good long term. Look to power up replacements sooner rather than later.
  • Cyclonick
    126 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I would recommend to register at swgoh.gg. You could then post a link here to your profile so we will be able to have a look at your roster and better help you.

If you can start farming Kylo Ren Unmasked and his ship in Cantina do it. It is an amazing ship and running it at 7* early on will give you a huge advantage. Run it with Biggs and TFP.

• CommanderRacheon
    123 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Cyclonick wrote: »
    I would recommend to register at swgoh.gg. You could then post a link here to your profile so we will be able to have a look at your roster and better help you.

If you can start farming Kylo Ren Unmasked and his ship in Cantina do it. It is an amazing ship and running it at 7* early on will give you a huge advantage. Run it with Biggs and TFP.

I am 2 shards away from Biggs X-Wing so that should help a lot. That's my plan once I get TFP to 5* for the R2 event. Also every time I try to register swgoh.gg it doesn't work. It might be that I'm putting a zero instead of O or vice versa.
  • I would say buying energy refreshes is the best option as it will help you gain more experience and level faster.
    Also buying Nest shards from shipments is good investment as it is only available in one hard ship node.