Assuming that Chewbacca will be necessary for future C3P0 and/or Jedi Luke....

Would the Chewbacca event be available again at/before the launch of C3P0 or Jedi Luke? I won't get 7* Chewbacca this time around but am hoping that we get a second chance at him before launch of the new characters that he is needed for.

Replies

• That’s how they did it for he other Journeys, except a couple times. R2’s event was solo before CLS, and then it returned with CLS. I believe it was the same with bb8/JTR. They’ve also ran r2 and bb8 solo too. I don’t remember if CLS/JTR were ever run without their corresponding legndaries.
  • The issue for me is that with Chewie in it means then that R2 is out for Jedi Luke. Looking at ESB Luke spent an awful lot of time with R2 .... a little more than with Chewie ... ironic
  • We'll probably need all of these....such a big deal i think it will be more than just 5 needed CLS, Captain Solo, Rebel Officer Leia, Chewbacca, Lando, R2 AND C3P0
  • yeah i could definitely see us needing more than 5 specific characters to unlock him
  • Maybe we'll need more than 5 characters for Jedi Luke; Han, Leia, Chewie, R2, 3PO, Lando, CLS, and Hoda
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Did C-3PO ever actually fight? He’d be worthless in this game. What will be his abilities? Let’s try:

Basic (Omega): “We're doomed!”: C3PO uses his 7 million languages to communicate and prevent the targeted enemy from taking it’s next turn. If unsuccessful, C3POs TM reduces to 0% until all allies and enemies take at last 1 turn each. Gain 10% potency (stacking) each time used.

Special 1 (Zeta) (Cool down 4): “Having Trouble with your Droid?”: C3PO gains Taunt and is instantly defeated with limbs removed on an enemy’s next turn, giving “Confidence” to a random ally and OG Chewbacca (if present). If revived by OG Chewbacca, C3PO’s head is placed on backwards, blinding him for 3 turns, and unlocking “I'm backwards you filthy furball!” new Ability. This revive can’t be prevented. If Lando is present instantly call enemy Darth Vader for a random attack, even if not present.
    Confidence: Grant 300% offense for 3 turns. Cannot be dispelled.

Special 2 (Omega) (Cool down 10): “Lord of Murder Bears”: C3PO chants ancient Ewokian rituals and calls in 5 random Ewoks outside of current allies, savagely mutilating and eating targeted enemy to death. Enemy cannot be revived (this can’t be prevented). Starts on cool down.

Special 3 (Zeta) (One time use only): “I’m backwards you filthy furball!”: Grant 100% constant and uninterrupted TM to random ally and OG Chewbacca for 30 seconds.

Unique 1 (Zeta): “R2-D2, where are you?”: Call R2 for Burn assist whenever any ability is used, even if not present.

Unique 2 (Alpha): “Master Luke!” (Cool down 1,000,000): Unlock 3* Jedi Luke after using any of C3PO’s abilities 1 million times. Counter doesn’t reset until Jedi Luke is unlocked. If Jedi Luke is already unlocked, instantly earn 5 omegas and 500 crystals in your Inbox.
    Alpha: 20 Alphas, 40 Zetas, 60 Omegas
    Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on
    SnakesOnAPlane