# of my guild members joined: 43
    # of opposing members joined: ?
  • Brackass23 wrote: »
    Date of tw: 6/10/19
    Your guilds gp: 108m
    Opposing team's gp: 129m
    You posted this earlier. From the screenshot, either 35 or 36 of opposing guild joined.

So the 108M v 129M is meaningless.

You likely went in with around 98M GP, they will have had the same.
  • Brackass23 wrote: »
    Date of tw: 6/10/19
    Your guilds gp: 108m
    Opposing team's gp: 129m
    You posted this earlier. From the screenshot, either 35 or 36 of opposing guild joined.

So the 108M v 129M is meaningless.

You likely went in with around 98M GP, they will have had the same.

I put the 109 v 129 because it said to add this info. The problem is that the guild was much more advanced than mine. They had traya walls and we don't have a single one. Not trying to whine but it seemed like we didn't have a chance. Not sure what the fix is but this isn't the first time it has happened.
  • The fix is surely for average active GP rather than total active GP, but that has been suggested so many times the devs must not think it’ll work.
  • Date of TW: Jun 18 2019
    Your Guild’s GP: 81mil
    Opposing team’s GP: 126mil
    # of my guild members who joined: 38
    # of opposing guild members who joined: 26

r9jpb6dtlvm5.jpg

7jr4z5uuge7w.jpg

3su84iy2r6jr.jpg
  • Date of TW: Jun 21,2019
    Your guilds GP: 223
    Opposing's team GP: 235
    # of my guild members who joined: 50
    # of opposing guild members who joined: 47

Please fix matchmaking so that guilds do not enter tw with lower amount of members. We were top 11 in the ranking this month but we obviously cannot compete against guilds with 12M more of gp.

This is killing this game mode.

Please fix matchmaking so that guilds do not enter tw with lower amount of members. We were top 11 in the ranking this month but we obviously cannot compete against guilds with 12M more of gp.

How many guilds can there be in your range? 3 people not signing up would be roughly 13.2M less for them which is the same GP as you.

Not meaning to offend, but this is as far away from an unfair matchup as I think I’ve ever seen on these forums.

How many guilds can there be in your range? 3 people not signing up would be roughly 13.2M less for them which is the same GP as you.

Not meaning to offend, but this is as far away from an unfair matchup as I think I’ve ever seen on these forums.

That's right, very similar gp to us when 3 members are not joining but still the match is very unbalanced.

You should know that guilds entering territory wars with less than 50 members have a huge advantage over the ones with 50 members. This has to be fixed.

There are a few guilds with roughly our same gp that we didn't face yet, most probably because they are doing the same, leaving people out and fighting against guilds with 10M of gp less.

My guild refuses to do that but might end up being forced to start doing it if everyone else does.
  • In our guild (200M GP) TW is optional. We went into the current TW with 44/50. We cleared the board hours ago.

Not every guild is going into TW <50 maliciously.
  • In our guild (200M GP) TW is optional. We went into the current TW with 44/50. We cleared the board hours ago.

I guess that if you always do that you are probably always winning, and that's not fair for your opponents.

All I'm saying is matchmaking should handle this scenario so that joining with less members is not giving advantage.

I guess that if you always do that you are probably always winning, and that's not fair for your opponents.

All I'm saying is matchmaking should handle this scenario so that joining with less members is not giving advantage.

I agree with the second part. And the fix is easy. Average GP of signed up members.

I don’t agree with the first part though. I mean, our record over the last 17 TW is 14&3, but I fail to see how that’s unfair. Forcing people to sign up for a game mode they neither have the desire nor time to play - that’s unfair.