Territory War Matchmaker

Replies

• Brackass23 wrote: »
    Date of tw: 6/10/19
    Your guilds gp: 108m
    Opposing team's gp: 129m
    # of my guild members joined: 43
    # of opposing members joined: ?
    You posted this earlier. From the screenshot, either 35 or 36 of opposing guild joined.

So the 108M v 129M is meaningless.

You likely went in with around 98M GP, they will have had the same.
  • Brackass23 wrote: »
    Date of tw: 6/10/19
    Your guilds gp: 108m
    Opposing team's gp: 129m
    # of my guild members joined: 43
    # of opposing members joined: ?
    You posted this earlier. From the screenshot, either 35 or 36 of opposing guild joined.

So the 108M v 129M is meaningless.

You likely went in with around 98M GP, they will have had the same.

I put the 109 v 129 because it said to add this info. The problem is that the guild was much more advanced than mine. They had traya walls and we don't have a single one. Not trying to whine but it seemed like we didn't have a chance. Not sure what the fix is but this isn't the first time it has happened.
  • The fix is surely for average active GP rather than total active GP, but that has been suggested so many times the devs must not think it’ll work.
  • Date of TW: Jun 18 2019
    Your Guild’s GP: 81mil
    Opposing team’s GP: 126mil
    # of my guild members who joined: 38
    # of opposing guild members who joined: 26

r9jpb6dtlvm5.jpg

7jr4z5uuge7w.jpg

3su84iy2r6jr.jpg
  • Date of TW: Jun 21,2019
    Your guilds GP: 223
    Opposing's team GP: 235
    # of my guild members who joined: 50
    # of opposing guild members who joined: 47

Please fix matchmaking so that guilds do not enter tw with lower amount of members. We were top 11 in the ranking this month but we obviously cannot compete against guilds with 12M more of gp.

This is killing this game mode.

Please fix matchmaking so that guilds do not enter tw with lower amount of members. We were top 11 in the ranking this month but we obviously cannot compete against guilds with 12M more of gp.

How many guilds can there be in your range? 3 people not signing up would be roughly 13.2M less for them which is the same GP as you.

Not meaning to offend, but this is as far away from an unfair matchup as I think I’ve ever seen on these forums.

How many guilds can there be in your range? 3 people not signing up would be roughly 13.2M less for them which is the same GP as you.

Not meaning to offend, but this is as far away from an unfair matchup as I think I’ve ever seen on these forums.

That's right, very similar gp to us when 3 members are not joining but still the match is very unbalanced.

You should know that guilds entering territory wars with less than 50 members have a huge advantage over the ones with 50 members. This has to be fixed.

There are a few guilds with roughly our same gp that we didn't face yet, most probably because they are doing the same, leaving people out and fighting against guilds with 10M of gp less.

My guild refuses to do that but might end up being forced to start doing it if everyone else does.
  • In our guild (200M GP) TW is optional. We went into the current TW with 44/50. We cleared the board hours ago.

Not every guild is going into TW <50 maliciously.
  • In our guild (200M GP) TW is optional. We went into the current TW with 44/50. We cleared the board hours ago.

I guess that if you always do that you are probably always winning, and that's not fair for your opponents.

All I'm saying is matchmaking should handle this scenario so that joining with less members is not giving advantage.

I guess that if you always do that you are probably always winning, and that's not fair for your opponents.

All I'm saying is matchmaking should handle this scenario so that joining with less members is not giving advantage.

I agree with the second part. And the fix is easy. Average GP of signed up members.

I don’t agree with the first part though. I mean, our record over the last 17 TW is 14&3, but I fail to see how that’s unfair. Forcing people to sign up for a game mode they neither have the desire nor time to play - that’s unfair.

• 168 v 206 mil. So we posted CUP/ ugernaut walls outswv60cbjn.png
  • RaZor86
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Date of TW: Jun 26-28,2019
    Your guilds GP: 156 - Avg Galactic Power 3,200,901
    Opposing's team GP: 203 -Avg Galactic Power 4,142,303
    # of my guild members who joined: 46
    # of opposing guild members who joined: don't know

are you kidding me
    this is not sparta
    this is madness
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • @RaZor86 how many teams per zone? You can work out how many of them signed up if you check that.
  • So 35-36 of them signed up. Probably means they went in with about 140M GP, which is probably the same as your guild.

I’m not defending the matchmaking, just explaining how it works.
  • Drakkon
    66 posts Member
    Average GP seems like a good solution.. BUT you should eliminate low-liers. Bottom 5 scores in a guild should be eliminated. This will prevent some guilds from having low GP (alts), join TW to skew the system.
  • Date: Aug 9-11
    2mmifixtf23p.jpeg
    mvlt3lmidrgp.jpeg
  • In addition we had 45/50, opponent about 38 (19 Teams per field). It took them less than two hours to clear us.
  • I will post an update once the match is completed.... 0xmcss0g4nry.png
    plsgshmsps7h.png

We are not very optimistic.
  • Probably because only 45 of them signed up.
  • Every single TW this year
    My guilds gp 177mil
    Opposing gp +/-30mil
    It's almost always all 50 joined both sides
    Every single opponent clears all our territories and we nearly get half way, so pointless why even try lol
  • ttkc7
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi everyone.

Since 3 months
    Our guild : 150 MPG , 3.2 Mpg average
    Our opponent : 170 MPG , 3.6 Mpg average

The last one, 146 vs 161...

This is the same running gag since 3 months...

Thats possible To fix this fuc*in matchmaking? We hope To win TW one time....

k8gxfoz395aj.png
    wu5qaddmvarz.png
    xpv2nfwcmjju.png
    83oguidnwiu2.png

TTKC admin TvF
    Post edited by ttkc7 on
  • Are relics being taken into account appropriately in the match-making? I suspect not.
  • nottenst wrote: »
    Are relics being taken into account appropriately in the match-making? I suspect not.

I'm pretty sure that Reliqs, gear 13 and 6dots mods are not valued right in TW matchmaking. As been a true nighmare.... no one can fight for a win with half Reliqs, g13 and 6dots mods.... it's impossible unless the other guild don't play it at all.
  • I want this matchmaking unbalance to be fixed a.s.a.p.
    Since some time now we are facing opponents way stronger than us and the one time we won, was the only time the opponent was match good.

@CG_SBCrumb any update on this?
  • II ANZGC II
    Date of TW - 16/11/2019
    Your guild's GP - 210 mill https://swgoh.gg/g/171/ll-anzgc-il/
    Opposing team's GP - 233 mill https://swgoh.gg/g/31380/lofa-mecq/
    # of my guild who joined - 50/50
    # of opposing guild who joined - 44/49

Facing 2 walls of Relic'd Malak squads is sure fun when they've cleared our entire defences with ease within the first 3 hours of the TW. We're punished for our whole squad being active and participating in guild events while guilds who intentionally sit people out are being rewarded. Should we be doing the same? That's what it's felt like for the majority of the last few months of TW
  • Matchmakeing is trash again poorly. Please add ato join full guild for the tw! The sandbagging guilds are so annoying. I want to face a guild of the sqme level not from the top level. Thats so simple. Full guild is autojoin and there will be no sandbagging and missmatched tw-s. Thank!
  • Please fix matchmaking sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. When we lose it always because matchmaking aka sandbagging. When we win it's always because we are the better guild and have better teams.

Clearly matchmaking is broken because we have developed our rosters a lot and deserve to always win.

Who's with me?
  • This system is so incredibly broken. Sandbagging is so common this node should be called Star Wars Galaxy Of Sandbagging.
    o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
    Lørd' Ąngęłùs
    "Well begun is half done."