Magna guard bug? Edit : fixed

Nerfherder17
2094 posts Member
edited March 2016
This has been mentioned in passing in other threads but I wanted to ask it and get your opinions. Ig100's relentless assault states that he will receive speed up at the beginning of his turn if he has not been damaged since the end of his last turn. If he already has speed up he will also receive offense up.
I just did a test with my ig100 vs the AI ig100. I made sure that my heroes ignored him throughout the fight. When his second turn came up the character briefly flashed the word "speed" but didn't show the icon. At the start of his third turn, speed flashed again, but offense up did not, and neither buff icon appeared. Has anyone else had experienced this? Do you think he is getting the buffs without the icon, or is the whole thing bugged?
Post edited by Nerfherder17 on

Replies

• Options
    You're not alone. After They anouced that Magna Guard has been remade I was curious how he has changed, but to my disappointment his special ability is bugged, he never gets offence up, I'm not even sure that this flashing "Speed " does him any good.
    Similar situation now is with Asoka, she should have 2 buffs, which also flash over her head, but it doesn't look like they do her any good.
  • Options
    Looks like the update fixed him!
  • Options
    Can't seem to tell that it works but oh well Ig100 sucks I have him completely maxed and hitting 1400 is worthless to me. Even with speed it won't matter since he does not have enough damage output comparatively.