Enfys Nest mods

How do I mod Enfys Nest? Know health is important, but what about speed, damage, offence or crit? Wondering about stuff like that...

Replies

• Options
    Speeeeeeed. That is all. Oh and I guess health set. Lol
  • Options
    So.... you’ve put Nest in a ship stage that is almost impossible to three star? Nice play. I get first in my ship shard easily at my payout and have a 408K team. Not even close to getting three star. I’ve only actually beaten the stage once. If the endurance was even close to that good in arena we would actually see it in the sub 100 teams. Lol. What is EA / CG expecting us to use to three star this node?
  • Options
    Potency on the cross for AoE daze. As much +speed secondary and as much + (#/%) health as you can gather. Her stacking max protection is based off her health so have it as high as possible.

Advanced mode recommends 4x speed and 2x potency. The bonus from a potency set is only +15%. If you throw a health pair on instead but make sure you have +24% on the cross you'll maximize her protection unique.

However, you could do potency pair plus potency cross for +39% too...
  • Options
    I put a crit avoidance mod on arrow, health primary on circle and cross and crit chance on triangle. Got them to 6* (*evil laugh*) She has 40K health, 274 speed and -35% crit avoidance...
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    I put a crit avoidance mod on arrow, health primary on circle and cross and crit chance on triangle. Got them to 6* (*evil laugh*) She has 40K health, 274 speed and -35% crit avoidance...

Interesting idea

I still need the 12+ gear piece with 6,5k health on it... unfortunately furnaces drops very rare. But this will add another 10k to her health pool:)
  • Options
    I thought you didn't want speed on Nest cause it resets her protection?
  • Options
    Xhonak wrote: »
    I thought you didn't want speed on Nest cause it resets her protection?

Well, I still need her to dispel buffs... and the more she attacks the better she heals... May be I am wrong, but she has high base speed anyway.
  • Options
    Depends where you use her.

At the top end, her only real use in Arena is her opening AOE Daze. Which means that your DN gets to AOE first. Which means you get to annihilate opposing DN first and win. Simple as that.

Anything else is secondary.

• Options

At the top end, her only real use in Arena is her opening AOE Daze. Which means that your DN gets to AOE first. Which means you get to annihilate opposing DN first and win. Simple as that.

Actually she has several roles:
    1. AoE daze and you do need her to go first;
    2. Taunt dispel;
    3. Be a pain in the... neck when you destroy anyone who can one shot her
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Actually she has several roles:
    1. AoE daze and you do need her to go first;
    2. Taunt dispel;
    3. Be a pain in the... neck when you destroy anyone who can one shot her

Yes!

The AoE daze is nice, but the pre-taunt strip vs shore/bastzilla teams so Thrawn can fracture anyone is even better. Slow nest stacks more protection, but since she doesn't have taunt it's really not the best use of her. Make her hit fast and hard, just like Han. The rest will sort itself.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Shore/Bastilla teams?!

None of those are vaguely relevant in top level arena. Maybe on newer shards?

Right now my shard top 20 is 7 characters. Traya, DN, Sion, EP, SiTrooper, Thrawn and Nest. Dec '15 shard.

I'm sure on lesser shards she's useful for other things but her opening AOE Daze (opening due to her natural speed) is easily the primary reason she's top level right now. Daze to prevent TM gain and a debuff meaning DN's cool down increase will stick.

Anyway!! Point is - speed is by far and away the most important mod setup for her. Even if you disagree with my reasons, more buff stripping, taunt ignoring, stunning etc etc.

• Options
    Shore/Bastilla teams?!

None of those are vaguely relevant in top level arena. Maybe on newer shards?

Right now my shard top 20 is 7 characters. Traya, DN, Sion, EP, SiTrooper, Thrawn and Nest. Dec '15 shard.

I'm sure on lesser shards she's useful for other things but her opening AOE Daze (opening due to her natural speed) is easily the primary reason she's top level right now. Daze to prevent TM gain and a debuff meaning DN's cool down increase will stick.

Anyway!! Point is - speed is by far and away the most important mod setup for her. Even if you disagree with my reasons, more buff stripping, taunt ignoring, stunning etc etc.

OK, fair - but I doubt a guy asking how to mod Nest is on a Dec 15 arena shard full of Trayas. If he is, he's got bigger issues than Nest's mods.

My point still stands for stripping pre-taunt, and even then we're in agreement that faster is better!
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Speed speed and more speed. Mine's at 323 so far >:)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Xhonak wrote: »
    How do I mod Enfys Nest? Know health is important, but what about speed, damage, offence or crit? Wondering about stuff like that...

Speed set, as much speed sec as you can manage. Potency cross is nice, as are health and offense primaries and health sec. But really, just speed her up.
  • Options
    As a point i mod her strictly for tenacity if on O FOR TW.

She never gets debuffed. Ever. You can isolate and fracture but that is counter productive.

Changing the cross to potency does allow her to land her debuffs more but not against a jedi squad. So with tenacity her plus smugglers andBig Z IS A SURE win vs any bastilla team you can set AND MOD on D.

Some people like the debuffs but Qi ra makes them unnecessary

Just my way to use her.
  • Options
    People always argue that any tenacity cross etc is wasted, I beg to differ. I have them on many different toons and it makes a noticeable difference. 4/6 of my Phoenix had it for the Thrawn event and it was a relative breeze with 1 G9 5 G8.

Nihilus is another good example. My brother has him at 80%+ so it's way harder to ability block/stun him.