Some BH contracts take TOO LONG to kick in.

Jangos? The event fight is DONE by the time you complete the contract. The ones where it's about "beat the first guy that moves" type thing can be a lot easier.

Replies

• Boba has by far the easiest contract, or Bossk if you mass-attack the weakest enemy.
  • You do realize that once one kicks in, they all kick in right?.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    With the AOE debuffs and Bossk multi attack, i was getting them in round 2 on 4 and above.

with Boba, bossk, greedo, Jengo, and 88. bossk mass attack is 7-8 and could be more with greedo. 1 AOE is after an AOE debuff thats another 5. its really not that bad. these events are toned down so people can beat it. this will be easy in other areas of the game too.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    You do realize that once one kicks in, they all kick in right?.....

This.

you only need to fulfill the leaders one, then they all kick in.
  • Jangos sure seems like it may be bugged or not WAI. Really took a long time in event.

Will play with it some more this wèek.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Was this directed at me or the OP? I'm well aware how the contracts work and the difference between contracts and payouts. All I was trying to say was certain contracts are definitely easier than others.
  • Jango's is clunky, but do keep in mind that a lot of BHs have a debuff-inflicting AOE. So if Jango, Boba and IG-88 all fire their AOEs, you're already halfway there (assuming all the debuffs stick). It's still not as bad as Greedo's. I don't feel like looking it up but it's like "damage the third most healthy enemy while buffed with a basic ability during a waxing gibbous moon on a Tuesday."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jango
    Bossk
    Boba
    Greedo or bane
    Contact completed 1 turn.

AoE ATTACKS

jango not designed for use with non AoE BH. Why embo and Sing leadership skills have value
  • Jango
    Bossk
    Boba
    Greedo or bane
    Contact completed 1 turn.

AoE ATTACKS

jango not designed for use with non AoE BH. Why embo and Sing leadership skills have value

@Chicagotarsier Just want to quote this for Kudos. Exactly right. Changed to AOE team Jango 88 Dengar Bossk Boba, with him and his contract was instant. Thanks for tip.
  • Bounty Hunters aren't built for short fights like Arena. They're meant for multi-stage, or long single-stage fights, like Territory Battles and raids.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Dude, his contract gives revive to every BH. That's crazy good. It should take a couple turns, at least.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Was this directed at me or the OP? I'm well aware how the contracts work and the difference between contracts and payouts. All I was trying to say was certain contracts are definitely easier than others.

Was directed at the OP.....
  • It's supposed to take longer cause its more powerful than other contracts.
  • @BubbaFett just checking, thanks!
  • It's supposed to take longer cause its more powerful than other contracts.

It doesn't take longer to get his payout..... Just use a different leader like Boba...

Careful - we really need to delineate between contracts and payouts.

You fulfill the requirements of the leader's contract, you only get the leader's contract reward and all bounty hunters get THEIR specific payout.

The whole team is only getting Bounty Hunter's Resolve if Jango is the lead.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
    It's supposed to take longer cause its more powerful than other contracts.

It doesn't take longer to get his payout..... Just use a different leader like Boba...

His payout, yes, but then you're fulfilling Boba's contract not Jango's. Jango will have BH Resolve because he just does, however no one else will earn it. They'll earn Boba's contract reward, which is only +25% tenacity. And their own unique payout.
  • The event squad was pretty much the least ideal group for triggering the contract quickly. Boba, Greedo, 88, and Dengar all have AoE attacks with debuffs that will fulfill the contract within a few turns. Having Embo and Aurra together handicapped Jango's lead massively. You should only run one or the other with jango/dengar/boba/bossk in order to maximize his lead ability.