Darkside hard node 9-b help!

They just take turn after turn after turn and they hit so hard! I get blown to pieces.

Here's my dark side. Do I have a hope?

https://swgoh.gg/p/523137492/characters/?f=Dark+Side

Replies

• Options
    Do you have your fastest mods on the team you're using? That would probably make a difference. Otherwise try and borrow a ally from a late game player. A g12 traya could make a huge difference.

You can find posts of lending an ally code and that can give you a boost.
  • Options
    Yep. Or borrow a g12 shore to absorb the hits
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Its tricky to borrow a non leader char.
  • Options
    That's why i suggested traya. Many top level players use her as lead so probably not hard to find. The ones you get are likely modded for speed so you get a shot at going before them. The isolate mechanic can stop some of the tm train. And you can still use your best characters as opposed to getting an ep and not being able to use your ep.

Though a fast ep to open with a mass stun may help too. Or if you're running ep lead a fast vader to get your tm train going before theirs helps.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Its tricky to borrow a non leader char.

Ask an ally to put them in.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).