Increasing limitation

JuliusSkywalker
509 posts Member
edited September 2018
Because of a plenty of Mods 2.0 in my inventory and I had no space for them more in any characters because all of my characters got 6 Mods, neither Ugnaught nor Tusken Raider has any space for accepting more mods.

The suggestion is to increase the space of not referred Mods from 600 to 1000 or 1500. The same like for having friends incl. friends requests from 50 to 150.
Another suggestion would be to make unused or unreferred mods to unlimited space for them like for our gears.

I think you all got the same problems with it and many of these mods are unnecessary to sell them so that you can keep them for the next marquee/new character like "Original Trilogy Chewbacca".

Unequipped Mods now: 600
New capacity of unequipped Mods: 1000/600

Capacity of Allies/Friends: 50
New capacity of Allies/Friends: 100

Capacity of creating squads: 200
New capacity of creating squads: 350
Post edited by JuliusSkywalker on

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Sell grey mods right away, upgrade greens to 9 to see if you hit speed, if not, sell. Clear up plenty of inventory. Then, only slice greens that hit twice on speed when you maxed them. Same with blues, only if they hit minimum twice on speed. Works great. End up with boat loads of credits and great mods.

Absolutely no need for more than 600 un-equipped mods in inventory. There are only 161 characters (pre-Chewbacca) and if you had absolutely zero mods on any of them you'd only need 966 to get them all loaded out with 6 each.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    OK, I think I was a little bit lazy to sell or slice Mods.

But I have another idea the limitation of creating squads should be increase and shouldn't be limited on 200.

New capacity of Allies/Friends should be 100 and not 50.
    Post edited by JuliusSkywalker on
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Allies yes. I like having my Guild mates as allies but I shouldn't have to max out my capacity with just them. In particular I add guys that are way further behind or just joining guilds for the first time. I couldn't imagine starting out and borrowing 20k power characters when I was level 50-60.
  • Yes indeed. The trick is to do not only add allies of your guild members also a mixture of other people who is welcome to share his/her in this forum or want to be an ally with you. The smaller the player level is the little is the chance to see a better level player you can add him/her.

To increase the limitation of Allies from 50 to 100 is better for new players.