Mods QoL suggestion

Man_Uel
15 posts Member
edited September 2018
So my mods inventory is full capacity and I have loads of them waiting to be claimed in my inbox. Lots of them are useless and I will sell them as soon as I claim them but in order to do so I need to make some space in my inventory.
So my suggestion is, since it seems that we are not getting any increase in the capacity of our mods inventory any time soon, what about of giving us the option of selling those mods waiting in our mail box right from there. Just add a sell button beside the claim one. The only major problem I see is that when we get rewarded with those mods and they go to our mailbox they sometimes come by 2 or more and when there is one of those worth keeping we would need some way to do so while being able to sell the other ones.
What do you think?

PS: Easiest solution, increase the mods inventory capacity, I know!

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I would start purging your mod inventory - I suspect many of your current inventory mods are not valuable and can be sold.

1. Any mod that's not 5 dots - can be sold unless it's already lvl 15 with high speed secondaries, and then I'd install them on backup TW characters.
    2. Any triangle from the Crit Damage set that doesn't have CD primary.
    3. Any arrow that doesn't have speed primary
    (Exceptions - Crit Damage or Offense sets that have offense primary may be worth leveling to 12, or a Protection/Defense arrow that gets a very high speed secondary)

Most gray mods. You could level them up to 12 to see if they get relevant secondary stats - and if not, sell them immediately.

Edit: But yes, the ability to sell a mod directly from the Inbox is a good idea.
  • Options
    If you're looking for a good QoL add I'd say make it possible to level p mods in the "Sell" section. Often times I sort in there and have quite a few greys. If I could level it up right there and see it's trash it's better than having to go back and level up and come back in.

Also I'd like to be able to sort by Mod level. Show me all the level ones only and as I level them up to 12 to see stats bump them off my filtered list.
  • Options
    MntMan wrote: »
    I'd like to be able to sort by Mod level. Show me all the level ones only and as I level them up to 12 to see stats bump them off my filtered list.

Yes, 100% this.
  • Options
    I have also had the idea to be able to filter mods by level in the sell window, as well as the idea to sell mods straight out of the inbox. I think they are good, useful suggestions.

Meanwhile, my mod inventory is also full. I am reluctant to sell 1-E mods that may be good but I also don't want to upgrade all of those to see how they might turn out, as it would be expensive and seems like it might be a waste of credits. Is it? Am I being foolish? What have others been doing?