OG Bounty Hunters?

So far I have 7*

Boba
Cad Bane
Greedo

Which other OG Bounty Hunters should be in my squad? Dengar? IG88? Zam?

Replies

• In my mind, OG = OT. So, Greedo, Boba, Bossk, IG-88, Dengar.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Dengar is crucial. 88 is an easy farm if you need one and he does great damage. Zam is *shrug* but if its an easy farm for you go for it. Bossk is ideal but hard farm
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Whichever BH you are closest on having geared as high as possible at the highest stars possible and good mods. That is what I would use. Dengar takes 200 carbantis to get to g10... I remember IG88 to be much easier.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • I use Boba lead, IG, Dengar, Greedo and Cad and all do well. All stacked with potency mods to max out Boba’s leader ability. Max the payouts and abilities, Zeta if you feel but I don’t thinks it’s necessary.
  • Ok cool. I realized right after I posted that Cad isnt OG lol

It's more about being farmable than anything else. I'll work on IG88 next in Arena store. The fact is that from the info given there's no way I'll get the new Chewie this time around so I'm not worried about it.
  • Your best bet for long term viability will be to farm Bossk and Dengar now, since both are essential to pretty much any BH lead. Embo will be farmable within the next few weeks, and is a top tier choice due to his damage and durability compared to the much squishier Greedo and 88. For the 5th, the best option will be Jango, even at 3 or 4*. Cad Bane is also worthwhile to gear after his rework and ship since he's already 7*. He isn't ideal as far as maximizing damage potential, but for gear efficiency he is a good choice since he will be useable everywhere, unlike jango. Aurra is very easy to gear to g10 (her g10 tier is pretty costly), and is excellent for pretty much any squad, but she won't be farmable for a while either.
  • As cool as running the empire strikes back hunters would be, I would focus on what you can farm the fastest. Ig88 is a quick farm and buy dengar and zam shards as they pop up in the guild store. Zam is alot easier to gear though that I've noticed. Not sure how your crystal situation is but you could also purchase shards from the weekly shipments. Embo is probably out but you can buy bossk, zam, and dengar shards there. 25 for 2000
  • BrakirKY wrote: »
    Your best bet for long term viability will be to farm Bossk and Dengar now, since both are essential to pretty much any BH lead. Embo will be farmable within the next few weeks, and is a top tier choice due to his damage and durability compared to the much squishier Greedo and 88. For the 5th, the best option will be Jango, even at 3 or 4*. Cad Bane is also worthwhile to gear after his rework and ship since he's already 7*. He isn't ideal as far as maximizing damage potential, but for gear efficiency he is a good choice since he will be useable everywhere, unlike jango. Aurra is very easy to gear to g10 (her g10 tier is pretty costly), and is excellent for pretty much any squad, but she won't be farmable for a while either.

Cad double taps most of the time off his basic and hits between 13-16k each shot. 30k off a basic is pretty good damage i think.
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    Your best bet for long term viability will be to farm Bossk and Dengar now, since both are essential to pretty much any BH lead. Embo will be farmable within the next few weeks, and is a top tier choice due to his damage and durability compared to the much squishier Greedo and 88. For the 5th, the best option will be Jango, even at 3 or 4*. Cad Bane is also worthwhile to gear after his rework and ship since he's already 7*. He isn't ideal as far as maximizing damage potential, but for gear efficiency he is a good choice since he will be useable everywhere, unlike jango. Aurra is very easy to gear to g10 (her g10 tier is pretty costly), and is excellent for pretty much any squad, but she won't be farmable for a while either.

Cad double taps most of the time off his basic and hits between 13-16k each shot. 30k off a basic is pretty good damage i think.

It's not bad damage at all, and under zBossk a double tap from him will give 10% H/P to every BH on your squad. One of the reasons I recommend thinking deeper about the mechanics of a squad you're putting together is understanding the full synergy of the members.
    One example: under zBossk with a completed contract, each debuff applied ( successfully or not) heals BH for 5% H/P. If you have Dengar stealthed and use Bane's stun special, there is a 60% chance for Dengar to assist, and that attack also has a 60% to assist. If Dengar then calls Boba or Cad or assist, there is another potential 2 debuffs. One single special attack can generate 30% H/P for all 5. Boba's AoE can generate up to 100% with 5 enemies, and Dengar's AoE will generate 150% with 3 critical hits. Using Bossk/dengar/cad/boba/(Greedo or Embo), Bossk's mass attack can potentially inflict 5 debuffs, and Dengar can assist Bossk ( on top of his guaranteed first assist) and then call another boba/cad double tap for 2 more, for a possible total of 35% H/P for one single special. I use BH in p6 of DSTB, and always finish with nearly full H/P on all 5.

• Zam, Greedo, Dengar trio triggers Thermo Detonator mayhem.
    I'd say trio, Boba, Cad is the easiest-to-farm TD-focused BH team: Boba lead for offensive, Zam lead for survivability.