4* Ig-88 14/65
4* Dengar 19/65
3* Bossk 20/30
3* all new BHs 0/30
no Zam Wesell

I have 1000 Arena Tokens at least

What do you suggest ?

Replies

• Get 5 to 5* g9. Unlikely to matter which 5 for the unlock. Greedo and IG are the best bet but both a pain to gear
  • u think i can get bossk to 5 star ? :D
  • ok i think i take the first 4. but dengar or bossk ?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Def get Greedo up

As for Bossk, depends on the crystal you can spend
  • 800 Crystals plus 110 per day
  • i think i can't win the Event without bossk
  • Anything official that its a 5* unlock?
  • All legendary events have been 5* unlock up to now.

JTR... CLS..
  • G9 To unlock him at 5 stars seems too much.
    Do or don't there is no try
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    When does chewie legendary arrives ?
    I thought it was today
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    All legendary events have been 5* unlock up to now.

JTR... CLS..

Are not legendary....they are Heroes Journey characters...

It's absurd the number of people who think CLS/JTR are legendary characters.

JTR... CLS..

*inhales*Your lack of faith... is disturbing *exhales*
    Yeah, I guess at 5* anything goes. I‘m really looking forward to him because I always feel that the core of the Star Wars franchise (OT) needs to be expanded way more than it is
  • Yep, legendary are Grand Master yoda, r2, bb8, Palpatine.... All of them unlocks at 5*... So, is sure to say OT chew will be aswell... But until CG says something, I can't be sure u.u
  • Bossk, dengar, greedo, cad, and bobba fett are your best bet for all bh content. Everyone except greedo constantly cause each other to heal with bossk leadership. Although aurra sing and jango would change that to all of them healing all the time.
  • cz9zl3cmj330.jpg

Who should I farm if I want to have Chewie on 5/6 or 7 stars?

I would like to have Dengar but it's hard to come by.

Or maybe Cad Bane and IG88
    they lack the level and equipment

Translated by Google

Gibst du jemandem die möglichkeit zu fliegen, dann musst du **** rechnen das er fliegt!
  • I can clear TB BHs mission easily without Bossk & equally get a pretty big HAAT and Sith Raid score.
    If you are not using Bossk - you need a Thermal Detonator/TM manipulation team.
    e.g. Boba(l), Greedo, Zam, Cad Bane and Dengar

Or switch Boba and Zam if you can’t trigger Bobas contract. Zams leadership works well for this kind of team (I still prefer Boba though).
    Gear wise I’m G9 and Mod wise I’m basically mostly CC mods with Potency Crosses and CC Triangle.
    Speed wise only about 200 (so a modest +70).

If it’s harder than my team can handle then.....oh well!
  • AIWA wrote: »
    cz9zl3cmj330.jpg

Translated by Google

In the short term Cad Bane and IG88 would be by far the fastest. You just need gear and levels on Cad and can fully focus on IG88.
    But eventually Dengar & Zam or better still Jango, Embo and Dengar are stronger.
  • AIWA wrote: »
    cz9zl3cmj330.jpg

Translated by Google

cad bane and ig88 are easy to get since they are in stores (gw and arena) and probably your best bet to unlock him and g7 usually is rather easy to get to. I think your bossk+boba and greedo are enough to carry them for 5* at least.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are talking about this being difficult, bossk is the only BH tank. Will he be necessary, maybe not, but tanks are always good.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    @Kyno might be a good idea to set up an individual event sub forum for this.

Op focus on the easier bounty hunters to farm. Your goal is to have 5 star characters. Then you can go and gear them.
  • I have had gear 11 BHs for so long with good decent mods! Can’t wait for this event!

And a soon to be 6* Bossk just in case, but I think Boba lead, dengar, greedo, Zam and IG88 should do it
  • For what it’s worth, here’s where my BH sit. Boba is a Pilot and part of my fleet strategy. The others I have leveled on a whim they’d be used for a future event other than TB. I breeze Wampa with Boba, IG, Cad, Greedo, Dengar.

1cumpu1vzo0z.png

JTR... CLS..

2mbe2Z8.gif
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Naraic wrote: »
    Kyno might be a good idea to set up an individual event sub forum for this.

Op focus on the easier bounty hunters to farm. Your goal is to have 5 star characters. Then you can go and gear them.

They may do that, but I dont have the power to do that.