Territory war can’t join

This is the second territory war I haven’t had show up in guild events. It know it didn’t show up cause I’m on this game night and day and kept checking for it, the only thing in my guild events is the territory battle that showed up 3 days ago and doesn’t have a join button. What the hell? I’ve played for 2 years and have never missed one until the last update and I switched guilds. Now this. Isn’t there supposed to be something in guild events when something like a tw or Tb starts? I only ever have the picture of the blue galaxy as the guild event instead of something pictured there when an event is going on. I’m so confused as to what changed and why I’m missing these tw’s. Now it’s 5 minutes too late to join, however I never even had the option to join. It really sucks.

Replies

• ivgr3qmifdiu.png
    7ycazk3ztwhb.png
    8av4u6v0jbfw.png

I just took these pictures
  • I've a similar problem. I joined but when it went live it just disappeared.
    vjhzxhurj255.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ.

OP, not sure if it had to do with changing guilds the day of the join period, I would make sure and put that in your post over at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>