Any idea when chewie is coming?

Prev1
Next week maby? Any news on this?

Replies

• Soon (TM)
  • mcshant wrote: »

I'm guessing after the bounty hunter bonus drops finish.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    mcshant wrote: »

I'm guessing after the bounty hunter bonus drops finish.

My money is on a week after the kit reveal. As I recall Jango came out earlier this week which puts it about 1 week after his kit reveal. Either way I expect they'll wait for the Jango event to end before doing Chewie's event. No point in detracting from the hype and sales being created from people using Jango in the event's special tiers. If for no other reason than to control for variables when examining sales to assess whether this is a bigger, better way to do marquee events.
  • In August
  • I'm sure will be two weeks from announcement of legendary
  • I’d bet Wednesday or Thursday in the coming week!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I would say 26 or 27, as the revile was a day early, 26 if they count the announcement days being the first, 27 if they don't
    However it's an estimate, as something can push the date, like an unforeseen bug
    PS. timezones might also shift the date
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    I would say 26 or 27, as the revile was a day early, 26 if they count the announcement days being the first, 27 if they don't
    However it's an estimate, as something can push the date, like an unforeseen bug

This...I expect as soon as double drops are over, they will drop the event.
  • Thursday or Friday at the latest since kit reveal was posted and now you tubers have footage up.
  • SSSSkywalker
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    There's a rumor that the new Mythic tier will make you fight Chewbacca in real life. Might be just a rumor, but it comes from a reliable source
  • There's a rumor that the new Mythic tier will make you fight Chewbacca in real life. Might be just a rumor, but it comes from a reliable source

It's OK, I came prepared for that.
    u64pm06horw4.png
  • Ztyle wrote: »

This...I expect as soon as double drops are over, they will drop the event.

That or the Jango event. My guess is Jango so they don't have the two new toons events competing for the spotlight/money.
  • Legendaries usually start noon on Thursday and run for a week, so my money is on this Thurs or next. I'd prefer sooner for the sith raid changes coming along with it, but later for more BH gearing time.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Legendaries usually start noon on Thursday and run for a week, so my money is on this Thurs or next. I'd prefer sooner for the sith raid changes coming along with it, but later for more BH gearing time.

As much as I want the sith raid changes I want as much time to farm bossk on the chance OG BH can't cut it for 7* chewie
  • You are welcome.

in6ibctggiz5.jpg
  • Native speaker here. Is that site reliable? It's still all speculation as it says that all events denoted with a green star are confirmed whereas a black star could still change.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    It's a guild doing a great job in informing their members as early as possible on what might come along in the swgoh universe to be as prepared as possible. Nevertheless, dates merely are speculation. That's what the black stars tell like GeiloRen87 pointed out. Not sure why the screenshot was posted, it's misleading.
  • It would also make no sense to run jtr with r2d2 and then run cls the week after.

And will they just drop the chewy event or will they tell us a week before it drops? I've never been around for a new legendary drop before... My speculation:

Chewy 9/28-10/4
    R2/d2 and cls 10/5-10/12
    Bb8 and jtr 10/19-10/26

R2d2 is the most overdue of any of them, so he will run first, which will come with cls, and then bb8 would be next legendary and can come with jtr
  • When is JTR coming ?
  • Soon
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    It would also make no sense to run jtr with r2d2 and then run cls the week after.

And will they just drop the chewy event or will they tell us a week before it drops? I've never been around for a new legendary drop before... My speculation:

Chewy 9/28-10/4
    R2/d2 and cls 10/5-10/12
    Bb8 and jtr 10/19-10/26

R2d2 is the most overdue of any of them, so he will run first, which will come with cls, and then bb8 would be next legendary and can come with jtr

We're due a solo R2 event before we get CLS back. (unless they decide CLS is old enough that they can change the schedule with him)

Chewie event (could be this week, could be next. Not sure if the reveal counts as the announcement that gives 1 week notice)
    Then in October
    R2
    BB8+JTR
    maybe GMY also
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    You are welcome.

in6ibctggiz5.jpg

Source? Seems unlikely that they would run Rey and R2D2 at the same time.
  • You are welcome.

in6ibctggiz5.jpg

Source? Seems unlikely that they would run Rey and R2D2 at the same time.

Haven't they done it before though with bb8 and jtr? Run the 2 at the same time?
  • He should be coming very soon. (if you're in Central Daylight Time like me it should be in less than a minute.)
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    It’s all speculation until CG posts it on Reddit and Game Changers
  • just updated. event will be live in 9.5 hrs
  • Midnight player time zone. Guam and Australia can probably already obtain him
This discussion has been closed.