TW Bug?

A member in my guild reported that he joined the war and then when the war started he was not in.

The join process also seemed to be slow when I joined.

Had anyone else experienced this with TW and is it thus a bug? If so I'm annoyed as it cost my guild getting into the next Zeta tier.

Replies

• Post in answers hq instead. I've seen other reports of this.
  • Happened to me today
  • The TW is bugged really bad.... The actual button to join is blacked out and what you have to do is hit the button then hit it again to actually join. It's messed up like this for my entire guild. Only 44 got to join because they thought they had joined because they only hit the button once. This really needs to be fixed and fast. Also I feel sorry for the ones that got messed over and couldn't join. They list on a bunch of good rewards which isn't fair. Also before anything is said 11 people from my guild called EA over this problem and they acted like everything was working fine and wouldn't compensate the players.
  • The TW is bugged really bad.... The actual button to join is blacked out and what you have to do is hit the button then hit it again to actually join. It's messed up like this for my entire guild. Only 44 got to join because they thought they had joined because they only hit the button once. This really needs to be fixed and fast. Also I feel sorry for the ones that got messed over and couldn't join. They list on a bunch of good rewards which isn't fair. Also before anything is said 11 people from my guild called EA over this problem and they acted like everything was working fine and wouldn't compensate the players.

Same problems...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ. From what they have posted there they have not been able to recreate the issue, so any nee information may be able to help them.

Screen shots of someone being in and then not being in the list should help.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>