Shard updates for bronzium and galaxy wars rewards?

When was the last time a new toon was added to the GW rewards or available in bronzium packets? We have had a lot of new toons added to the game but I still seem to get the same shards to cash in that I was able to two years ago.

Replies

• Options
    The devs have said we won’t get any new characters added to the arena, cantina, or GW stores. Once you seven star the characters from those stores they’re meant for shard shop currency. It would be nice if they added some characters to the bronzium packs though.
  • Options
    I agree totally so much could be done with everything in this game. It would make this game so much better if more thought went into adding existing characters to other slots of the game that never get touched. Instead of focusing everything on new characters in other words work with what u have. I know I post a lot of criticism but I would like 2 say you guys are doing a great job this is the best game ever! Keep up the great work in please remember we're just trying 2 give suggestion that might help the game 2 get better.
  • Ron_ONeal35
    161 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    2 = to sometimes?
  • Options
    Lol should of proof r3ad it lol
  • Options
    I was actually referencing those shards you earn from fighting or simming GW.