Any current non meta top 20 teams?

I’m always checking in to see if anyone has any top 20 teams that aren’t Palp, Traya, Bastilla or Rey leads. I keep hoping for at least 5 different teams in top 20, currently still just Traya leads in mine. I get in top 20 occasionally with my FO + Thrawn team. Anyone else have or see anything?

Replies

• Rex
  • Rex and Talzin.
  • Since i started this game in march 2016 I always used HK lead and got top 5 daily. With Traya however, I had to swap to RJT lead due to the crit avoidance from Traya lead. Still using droids with her though. RJT,R2,BB-8,T3,IPD
  • FO under KRU lead, NS under Talzin lead and Rex lead with Wampa Talzin GK Thrawn. Those three teams with amazing modes ‘can’ enter top20 among non meta squads.. And CLS.. r.i.p.
  • I've been running rebels the entire palp meta and sit comfortably in the top 30. I also couldn't help but laugh thinking about all those people who told me rebels suck and to go with nightmare, have fun playing catch up to my rebels while my chewy pimp slaps your dark side squad!
  • Does palp lead without traya count? I run that and can still climb to the top. It does ok against traya lead because I have the tm train. I have a super potent vader that can land debuffs even against bastilla lead so it does ok there too.
  • Got a guy in mine sitting at #16 right now running a Thrawn lead, with Starck, Krennic, Deathtrooper, and Magmatrooper. No kidding.
  • In my arena, there’s mostly Palpatine leads, but also Bastila, CLS, JTR, Rex, and one each of Mother Talzin and General Veers.
  • rbxumc7t56mt.png
    A person on my shard.
  • 1 NS at 36 and one FO KRU lead at 41. Everything else is meta.
  • I think the OP should have specified shards less than a year old don't count. Some of those answers...
  • Got a guy in mine sitting at #16 right now running a Thrawn lead, with Starck, Krennic, Deathtrooper, and Magmatrooper. No kidding.

This is a pretty well known Traya counter. Well, Sion counter. Specifically the Thrawn (L) + Magmatrooper combo. So I'm sure you're not kidding.

• Ugnaught wrote: »
    I think the OP should have specified shards less than a year old don't count. Some of those answers...

I’m not sure who you’re referring to here, but my shard is just over 2 years old.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    I think the OP should have specified shards less than a year old don't count. Some of those answers...

As an empire user, I use Thrawn lead everyday, and climb to 1st. And I'm also on an OG shard.

Matter a fact I generally rotate between either:
    Thrawn, DT, Palpatine, IPD, & Nest or Thrawn, DT, DK, Magma, & DN/Shore/Stark.

Only thing that slows me down is when the opposing team has 300+spd Nest or Thrawns.
  • I’ve been pushing into the top ranks using Jango led BH & Solo scoundrels...
    Answers both Traya & Basilla teams respectively...

Both are fun teams and something outside the cliche norm ;)
  • In my Shard there is one Nightsisters player in top 20. The Rex teams occasionally get close to top 20.

But expect CLS to make a return once Chewie comes to play.
  • Pew pew!!!

The bounty hunters take out Traya once again!

Tb7gsya.jpg

This time it’s for all the marbles...

7TSp0uB.jpg

Bastilla? Just switch to these guys....

1e9Fr9a.jpg

Fun stuff :)
  • @Smapty

How do the Solos do on D if you leave them in a day? I'll have 7* Yolo Qira Vandor STH and 5* L3 by the end of the week and will switch as soon as I know how much gear I need for this BH event.