Slave 1 AI

Is this planning to be fixed ever? Since ships 2.0 ive never seen Slave 1use it's abilities with any coherent sense. It comes in as reinforcement and will aoe even with no one target locked. Or today it used basic when my whole team was target locked. It constantly wastes it's aoe ability block

Replies

• The ai always goes for the special ability first. In fleet and squad. Been that way since day one
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I feel like I have seen it randomly use basic and not AOE, only noticed because it was so odd to see that happen. But yes, this needs to have some change made, no point in an AOE on one target, who will most of the time already be ability blocked from the reinforcement
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I feel like I have seen it randomly use basic and not AOE, only noticed because it was so odd to see that happen. But yes, this needs to have some change made, no point in an AOE on one target, who will most of the time already be ability blocked from the reinforcement

I've even seen it use the AB AOE on a ship that already has AB and no ship has TL.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

I've even seen it use the AB AOE on a ship that already has AB and no ship has TL.

Yeah, that one is funny.
  • *shrug* Do it on manual and consider it a bonus for being on offense.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever