What Omegas for JTR Event

Just curious what Omegas make the difference in the event. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Dxtrinc wrote: »

For the hardest stage of the event you only have scav rey finn and veteran chewie so their omegas woukd have the biggest effect.
  • Options
    Was just prepping for the same so good to know! Thanks!
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Dxtrinc wrote: »

For the hardest stage of the event you only have scav rey finn and veteran chewie so their omegas woukd have the biggest effect.

Any idea on which one for each?
  • Options
    Looks like you gain 30% damage on chewies basic with omega. That one looks pretty good. Rey gets a 15% damage bonus on omegas. I guess if you have some to spare those might be good. I’m personally going to try to get it done with no omegas first, just arena mods. And then omega/gear beyond 8 if needed
  • Options
    I did it with lvl 70 g8 vets so no omega required there. If i remember correctly scav rey was g10 with all abilities at 6 and finn g10 with all omegas (no zeta). I’m not sure if i had all omegas on finn at the time or if i added them after but i think i had them and they actually help a lot.
    With ok mods but nothing fancy. Needed some tries to get the rng right but not too hard.

Hope it helps :)
  • Options
    Kind of a kick in the teeth that you need the vets when the event is doable with them essentially equal to lvl 70 garbage...
  • Options
    Neither of the Vets needed Omegas. I still don't have any of their abilities Omegad. Probably had all of the Omegas on Finn and Scavenger Rey at that time, for my zFinn team.