TW QOL issue

Could we possibly make it that when I go into a territory it sorts the teams in order of gp, placing the highest gp team on the top and lowest on the bottom? This would just help to keep me from searching for the big targets and then accidently missing the biggest fish.

Replies

• Aluxtu wrote: »
    Could we possibly make it that when I go into a territory it sorts the teams in order of gp, placing the highest gp team on the top and lowest on the bottom? This would just help to keep me from searching for the big targets and then accidently missing the biggest fish.

the biggest fish isn't the highest gp; it's the fastest mods
  • Gp is just a number.
  • It is just a number, but by sorting them this way I would have an easier time finding the target I want to hit. Also with different mod tiers now granting more gp it gives you an idea of what you might be facing.
  • Gp is just a number.

While that's true, if you're not yet at the level where all your opponents are maxed-out G12 teams, it is useful to get a rough idea of how tough a given opponent will be. Obviously there are outlier characters that can solo an entire C-team, but you get what I'm saying.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png