Is it possible for 1 person to attack 3 squads simultaneously?

I want to ask this before I make a big deal about it. I genuinely want to know if this is possible. Can a single persons account attack three separate squads in territory war at the exact same time?

Replies

• Options
    1s0em2cd02e8.jpg

Like this
  • Options
    Before anyone gives me the "their game crashed twice and it hadn't timed out" yet argument, that person won all 3 matches. If his/her game crashed they wouldn't have won all three.
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    They could have the same names. I have an alt in my guild wirth the exact same name. It's not uncommon
    It also makes it seem like I placed way more defense than should be possible.
  • Options
    But 3 with the same name attacking at the exact same time?
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    If it's the same guy with 3 devices, it's possible. I run both mine at once sometimes. Seems like he had a lot of time on his hands lol
  • Options
    But it could also be a visual glitch maybe. I've noticed little things like if you watch an attack that wins, the team will disappear from the list until you back out and return, or the in progress thing stays much longer than it should until you refresh it. Maybe that's it.
  • Options
    That's a lot of coordination and divided attention why not just do one at a time. Seems a little fishy is all I'm saying.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Yes. Attack, force close, open. Attack, force close, open. Attack.

Do this all in the 5 min period and you will look like your attacking.
  • Options
    Kyno how would that person win all three battles if they force close? Wouldn't that just make them end in a draw?
  • Options
    Although they all show one hit.. Check the attempts on em now they're defeated
  • Options
    When you force close it still shows you as fighting. I guess until the timer for battle runs out.
  • Options
    When you force close it still shows you as fighting. I guess until the timer for battle runs out.

Yes but as OP has now mentioned twice, the guy WON all three of those battles. You can't win a battle you force close.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Kyno how would that person win all three battles if they force close? Wouldn't that just make them end in a draw?

If you can check that there aren't three profiles with the same name in enemy's guild.

If there are three profiles with same nickname then it's possible

Otherwise, ask LD to check, attaching the screenshot you poste above and the one that show he won with a single battle against this 3 teams.

Based on what you wrote(3 battles win at first try at the same time) there are two possibilities:
    3 players with same name
    or 1 players that you know....
  • Options
    I think it's just the speed at which the UI updates is a bit slow and lagy. There's countless times I've gone to battle a team and it's already engaged in battle and I've seen the example you've posted happen too. If that is the case then if anything it's probably of benefit to you because if your opponent is beating your teams that quickly they are wasting teams way overpowered for the teams you've got on defence.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »

You absolutley lose, but sometimes you just know you wont win a fight and if done correctly (which I don't think that is), you can force close the app, costing you 1 run on the team, but not TM loading them for the next guy.