Judge my team

Rezie
12 posts Member
Hey guys. Lvl 57 and I'm rolling lumi DS at 6 star with DS as lead, 86 and DAka 5 star and chewie4( working toward ct-5s to take over for chewie to tank. I play off the crit and follow up auto on 86 with rezzing and 2 healers. My thought was if anything they would work good ai on defence. On offence I can almost always focus their healer first round with 86 etc. Any pointers or replacements? Thanks for your time. I play ftp and focused on this team thinking it was a nice build.

Replies

• Rezie
    12 posts Member
    Also I have ahsoka but heard she is getting nerfed so I stopped farming her
  • I don't know why Ahsoka would get nerfed, she isn't anything special right now IMO. As for your team, I assume you are on a newer server so that team can keep you afloat for awhile but eventually your server will mature and Chewie is not great. Your team would get attacked a lot on my server.

When constructing an arena team it is always helpful to ask yourself what you would do if you were facing that team. With Sid (L), Lumi, Daka, IG-86, and 5s/Chewie I would focus down 86. Daka would be next to be focused followed by Sid; Lumi, and 5s or Chewie if he didn't taunt. Right now I think your team would benefit more with Phasma as lead. You don't have much DPS except for 86 and Phasma will hopefully get Daka to stun more and 5s to apply speed down more. Dooku would be another character to look at if you choose this path. Of course this isn't the only solution but for sure replace Chewie as he just isn't very good in end game arena.
  • I would add qgj over 5s. Probable even replace 86 with gs or Kylo
  • Rezie
    12 posts Member
    Thanks for the tips. Looking for a taunt to work with daka rez and a Lumi heal but I can look in to qgj. I am ftp and he doesn't look easy to farm from anywhere ?
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Rezie wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips. Looking for a taunt to work with daka rez and a Lumi heal but I can look in to qgj. I am ftp and he doesn't look easy to farm from anywhere ?

Only cantina token thingys. Just buy a refresh everyday. And you'll get shards way faster. And farm a char in a battle as well.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Keep leveling daka. Get phasma, GS, dooku, and Rey/FOTP. You need speed. 86 can be decent, unfortunately chewie and fives drop off quite a bit. I honestly love facing those guys because I can usually get a couple guys down while they are just watching