Would you like to see the new 2.0 mods current system for upgrades improved?

Don't have any issues with mod slicing or mod layouts, these have been great improvements to the game that have improved mod prgression and made the game easier to enjoy for the player base as a whole.

However, agree with McMole2 vid about Mod 2.0 Impressions So Far about the whole downgraded part about upgrading mods from about 7 mins on. Hoping that there is *some traction the player base and community gain moving forward on the RNG of rolling mods, *especially colored mods, other than golds which already have all secondaries visible. I believe like many players, that this has actually hampered our system of farming new mods without the same gains in secondaries, as we were used to prior 2.0 update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IadsgBQteq4

Would you like to see the new 2.0 mods current system for upgrades improved? 19 votes

Yes, I'd like to revert to the previous system of rolls on new mods with respect to greens, blues and purple mods
31% 6 votes
No, I'm happy with the current system
68% 13 votes

Replies

• With the old system. If a green mod had +5 speed and no other stats.

Then when you upgraded it to level 3 you was 100 % sure to get speed on that roll

After that you just got the secondary 3 slots filled out.

With blue mods you had 2 x chances on 50 % to land speed .

But that was the old system
  • Yes, the old system was better. The guaranteed bump on a green mod was not an OP, abusive tactic, but EA decided players were exploiting the system so they nerfed the whole thing.
    But don't try to convince them to change it again. Don't you know what happens when you poke the bear?
    YX6rHSV.gif