Is Rey event ever going to return?

So where is it CG guys, seems well over due compared to previous cadence..

Replies

• It's been 102 days. I'm hoping to see it appear within the next couple of weeks.
  • No, they cancelled it and said they have no plans to run it ever again.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    No, they cancelled it and said they have no plans to run it ever again.

Yeah I was sad but hey at least we can still use those vets we farmed for smuggling events.
  • Star son, I bloody hope not!!
  • I know it feels like forever but it'll come around. I'd been saving all the gear to get her to G12 but I just splurged it all on BH because I couldn't hold it in anymore
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Star son, I bloody hope not!!

They decided that since she was so dominant in the Sith Raid they were going to pull her event to force everyone to find other teams. They said they may consider bringing the event back in August.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Star son, I bloody hope not!!

They decided that since she was so dominant in the Sith Raid they were going to pull her event to force everyone to find other teams. They said they may consider bringing the event back in August.

You are right it will come with Darth Jar Jar
    Do or don't there is no try
  • I know it feels like forever but it'll come around. I'd been saving all the gear to get her to G12 but I just splurged it all on BH because I couldn't hold it in anymore
    Lol, I did much the same thing ! Couldn’t wait any more, but the splurge has improved my squads so not so bad.
  • They decided Holdo, Rose and Rey have wrecked Star Wars - so are going to focus on Luke, Leia and Chewie. (I wish!)
  • :D @ some of the comment in this thread

According to stated cadence, hero’s journeys are every 3-4 months. Last time they did 3 months. This time looks like 4 months. So a week or 2 after Chewbacca, we should have an RJT event.
  • early or mid October depending on how the Chewie event goes.
  • When is Chewie event due, anyone know?
  • my educated guess is that they will announce chewie tomorrow for his event to launch next thursday the 4th. then, on the same day, they'll announce rey to come back for that following thursday the 11th.
  • my educated guess is that they will announce chewie tomorrow for his event to launch next thursday the 4th. then, on the same day, they'll announce rey to come back for that following thursday the 11th.

Personally I am leaning more towards Chewie dropping tomorrow and Rey being announced for the 4th.

Personally I am leaning more towards Chewie dropping tomorrow and Rey being announced for the 4th.

But in CG's release cadence, they are to announce new legendary toons a week in advance for the first 2 runs. I would be surprised if they broke that rule and released him tomorrow. I think they'll give us a week notice first.

But in CG's release cadence, they are to announce new legendary toons a week in advance for the first 2 runs. I would be surprised if they broke that rule and released him tomorrow. I think they'll give us a week notice first.

From the Cadence announcement.

"For a New Legendary or Mythic event we will be providing players at least one week of advanced notice that the event is coming."

There is no need for them to announce a specific date a week in advance just give at least a week's notice that the event is coming which they have already done for Chewie since he was announced last week.
  • Waitingforjtr
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Never be jtr event.**** it's a chewie event, so it was not enough.I leave this game and restore purchases.I'm happy with the many Hans and chewies,but no jtr..
  • tomostef wrote: »
    But it just ended recently...40 days or so...If u didnt spend $, oh well....maybe xmas 2019....

Last jtr event was over 100 days ago
  • Next month presumably. It can take as long as it wants as far as I'm concerned - I've got Vets to farm!

Little part of me believes the timing of Chewie has been done to take people's eyes off the JTR ball...people directing their resources towards Bounty Hunters...JTR event comes and lots spend money to panic farm ;)

• You may have a point there CoastalJames
  • It’s going to return on the 11th.
  • Yep, spotted it yesterday. About time!
  • As soon as I spent ALL my gear on my Bounty Hunters, so now I'm tempted to buy gear with crystals xD

It's almost like that's exactly what they wanted...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299