Extra Minute Needed in Fleet Arena

When you get into high ranking fleet arena battles with six or seven ships involved, you really need another minute of play time to allow the potentially epic battles to reach their final conclusion.

Just had a match where I did a lot of damage but didn’t take ships out and was left with Hounds Tooth versus five ships. He lasted long enough for me to bring in a reinforcement under protection of his taunt. In the end it was about to be 2 on 2 in an epic comeback and then time expired.

This happens all too often. If you were to complete the battles you would have to use abilities as soon as they pop up within a second. I get that that makes the game fun but shouldn’t you be allowed five seconds to think and adjust strategy? Even in speed chess you must get a few seconds.

Please consider adding one more minute of play time to fleet arena battles.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I never time out in fleet battles. If 5 minutes is not enough for you to end the battle, then switch to Tarkin/Thrawn lead. I believe the battle will be over if not earlier then when you reach the second ultimate, which you should easily achieve within those 5 minutes.