R2 coming back between sep 27th and oct 4th

along with cls event
i bet you 12 good vibes

Replies

• Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    You would lose that bet since R2 would have to be on the Calendar for September and he isn't.

Sep 27th is more than likely going to be the new Chewie legendary.
  • You would lose that bet since R2 would have to be on the Calendar for September and he isn't.

The developers said that, they announce the hero's journey events one week before they are coming back. These events are not in the annual calendars for this reason. They said also, that CLS and JTR comes with the matching droid, and the corresponding legendary event too. Last month BB-8 came without JTR, and they don't announce CLS back on the 20th of september.

I agree with you Ruark, it is very likely that Chewie is coming that time, they announced his kit, the requirements for him, and I think the picture which was titled "Don't upset the Wookie", will be the ingame artwork of the event.

"And so it ends as it began, by the light of two suns. Before stepping into a larger world."
  • R2 isn't a Hero's journey so he'd be on the calendar. Last time I'm pretty sure the droids were on the calendar and the Hero's Journeys were announced later.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • but he could still come between the 1st and the 4th, there is time
    though the 27th specifically is probs chewie
  • In game confirms, both coming October 4th
  • muhahaha