IG-2000

Prev1
So there is an image doing the rounds from MobileGamer stream that shows an IG2000 event 16 days from now.. Is it legit?

Replies

• IG2000 issss......? Looks like a ship?
  • You can tell from the amount of crystals he has that this is his test account. So the chances of this being real is quite likely in my opinion. 16 days out though means it wont show up or get announced for at least another 10-14 days if I had to guess.
  • because of this image, it could get released early, since we already know about it.
  • FYI, that doesn’t show that the event is 16 days from now. That shows there were 16 days remaining for the event on the test account. I’d guess that it’s there for testing purposes so there’s no telling when/if it will go live.
  • Just wait for Crumb’s next jigsaw post and we can all solve it in 3 seconds of him posting.
  • Will IG200 be worst than IG88?
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Ohhplzz wrote: »
    ekc739bvedkv.jpg

Putting @MobileGamer365 on blast, now he will lose his Game Changer status.
  • Monel wrote: »
    ekc739bvedkv.jpg

i know your joking but still i doubt that. CG knows they use and stream from test accounts often, if anything this is a way to tease us to the next thing coming. kinda like the cad bane rework/reskin. his new icon was in a video and people pointed it out.
  • I just brought IG-88 to g11 yesterday so that’s be awesome if he gets a ship.
  • this was edited out of his video. it was at 2:22, but if you watch it again, he removes that very small amount of time where he goes from the character screen to arena. in that moment is when you see the ship event.

also to answer a previous question about it being 16 days, test accounts have the events lasting a lot longer than real release
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Monel wrote: »
    ekc739bvedkv.jpg

I hope not. Most likely they will limit how far in advance game changers will know about future events

• flux_rono wrote: »
    ekc739bvedkv.jpg

i know your joking but still i doubt that. CG knows they use and stream from test accounts often, if anything this is a way to tease us to the next thing coming. kinda like the cad bane rework/reskin. his new icon was in a video and people pointed it out.

Not to mention Bastilas facelift. Can be seen in some of the OT Chewie videos. So she will finally look like she should have from the beginning.
  • vksg wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    ekc739bvedkv.jpg

Not to mention Bastilas facelift. Can be seen in some of the OT Chewie videos. So she will finally look like she should have from the beginning.

how i didnt even look at her to notice that.. thats pretty cool
  • Yeah! Finally we have our Bastilla!
  • Seen another photo floating about of ig-2000 being taken to 7* by someone else in that test server guild they have going. No idea if genuine or not but supposedly from the same stream
  • SinisterSandman
    99 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Seen another photo floating about of ig-2000 being taken to 7* by someone else in that test server guild they have going. No idea if genuine or not but supposedly from the same stream

Two people actually, on MG's stream again. Warrior and TMoney.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Makes sense. Think of The Chimaera Legendary event= PHX ships plus Rebels.

Any 5 BH unlocks OT Chewy

With that ship that’s 4 BH ships. So them plus Empire = The Falcon.
  • It will be a ways from now but all these events are back ended so it’s nice to see some patterns again.

Bh=Chewy = Legendary
    Kotor = Malak??= Legendary
    Chewy plus Rolo,Chs,CLS, Hy= Jedi Luke= HJ
    Bh ships plus empire = falcon = ship legendary.
  • What vid is it?
  • 6joha43y6a8u.png

@Shonkathonk that one?

Well, that confirms it :D
  • vksg wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    ekc739bvedkv.jpg

@vksg

Do you have a picture of that facelift? :)
  • So IG-2000 will complete the opening lineup with HT and XB. I’m guessing IG will be a glass cannon, but I’m hoping for stealth as well.
  • nm, found it :)
    xpdxpsu1osmv.jpeg
  • Yeah that MG isn't the brightest
  • And now it's official lol
  • And ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.