please this is ridiculous

darksider928
14 posts Member
edited September 2018
Relatively new account (just hit 62) and this is my 2nd node Galactic War opponent..???

I can see this being 11th or 12th but a complete roadblock on node 2 is a whole new level of ridiculousness to someone just trying to earn some tokens.

gieapgoc36l6.png
8a8wuz245jks.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• darksider928
    14 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    solved my own problem after some hours of trying everything... winning combo was swapping in FOO and Vader in place of T3M4 and Phasma.. I HAD to kill Ezra first or it was still a fail every time. Only lost FOO by end of battle so was then able to quickly beat the rest of GW as usual. Very frustrating as every Phoenix had level 6/7 skills also but eventually got it so all is well again (lol)
  • I’m glad you were able to get through it. I hope you learned something in the process. That’s the important part about young GW players.

It’s all about finding the right lineup, figuring out who to hit first, and what position the ai will hit first on your team.

From what I could tell you have a few toons built up. I’m sure you know this but it bears repeating. The more you build up one team the harder your GW gets. If you don’t build up your whole squad at the same time then GW will get harder and harder. At least I’m assuming that’s still the same. It’s been a minute since I’ve even thought about playing GW.
  • dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Just keep leveling up and grinding, took me months before I could clear it, 3-4 well modded squads should do it. Be patient the Death Star wasn't built in a day.
  • Ok even more ridiculous (4th node) full 7* Phoenix team (72) with level 7 skills across the board.. honestly just take stupid Phoenix teams out of GW please. It’s not fun it’s just lame. About to just drop this account and stay on my main where I just sim GW’s every day. Whatever was recently was changed to GW is dumb in my opinion. At least put these Phoenix or Bastila teams near the end or the second half of GW..smh. This time it’s actually unbeatableuotgh75qbhec.png
  • You have hit a GP threshold that has tweaked the squads, it’s normal
  • ahhhhh, well it’s not fun lol :)
  • No it's not. However, until you have Thrawn, FOO is a great plug and play toon especially paired with Vader. The advantage + culling blade is amazing.
  • Believe it or not there are worse things than Phoenix and one day you will relish encountering the Rebel scum and mowing them down like thr flithy Jawa-huggers they are! *ahem* :D

For now KRU's stun is your friend. Depending on relative speeds & your DPS:
    * stun & focus Ezra if you can drop him fast enough, or
    * stun and focus Chopper (who should expire pretty quickly), or
    * stun Kanan and focus Chopper

Once you have either neutered their DPS or reduced them to one taunter things should get a little easier. Just make sure KRU is loaded with health & defense mods.

If you can add Boba to your team, speed him and use his AoE ability block on Kanan (and soak up the resulting "grouphug"), then stun and focus as you please, depending who is / isn't blocked.
  • excellent help you guys! Already has helped me. Thank you!
  • Rath_Tarr yeah as much as I love Jango I feel Boba would be better for ability block as you mentioned and also obviously he can be starred up to 7 quickly and for free 🤓
  • I also have found how annoying KRU can be when you’re going against him. Almost seems OP to a degree.. glad I went the way of a FO team on this account as I want BB8 in the future 👌🏼
  • Two days in a row the last team to defeat is a a full Nightsisters team, lvl 85, max gear with 3 characters with zeta.... I am lvl 83 ) well I managed to kill only old Daka with all my teams ...