Credit Heist results

Sirlagzalott
842 posts Member
edited September 2018
It seems like my credit heist yields have decreased since they were made sim-able. My last 5 heists have netted 5mil total. Seems like is was getting 7.5-10million a lot more often previously.

Replies

• Today was the first time I got over 5 million in about 20 heists. Most I ever got was 12.
  • Most I’ve ever gotten is 10mil and that only happened once. Today I got 6.5 mil and was pumped!!! It is almost always 5mil. I got 4 mil a couple weeks ago but again it’s normally always 5
  • There was a heist drop chances table on the forum. It's by far sided on 2.5 (much more than 1.5 too).
  • I have never gotten 10. I’m happy with 2 - 2.5s. Last time I complained the RNG gods smited me with 1.5s. :(
  • Ugh $3 million was the worst, last credit heist. Otherwise I'm about 80% $5.0 million. Got $10 million the first time I could sim it, but that was the only one above $7.5 million.

Could really use a 10 next time. But couldn't we all?
  • I got my first 10 mil last CH, along with a 2.5 mil. This week I got 7.5 mil so I'll take it. Usually I do get 5 mil, but I have gotten the 1.5 mil a time or two.

Just waiting for them to add another tier to credit heist so we can get the credits we need for the 57 new marquee characters we've gotten/will get in 2018. :expressionless:
  • I’m seeing the same randomness as usual. Today 4 million. Last time 7.5 and the time before that 5 million. As previously said, if you were consistently getting 7.5-10 million you were on an extremely lucky run. The norm is 5 million.
  • My brother had 20 million a few heists ago. Then had the nerve to complain he "only" got 5.0 and 4.0 the next two.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    My brother had 20 million a few heists ago. Then had the nerve to complain he "only" got 5.0 and 4.0 the next two.

Bullspit, pics or it didn't happen
  • So it's statistically impossible to get two max 10.0 million payouts? K. So the 330 in a shard pack is also a mystical rainbow colored unicorn that drops Traya shards out it's cinnamon scented rear.
  • c1ever_pun
    357 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    So it's statistically impossible to get two max 10.0 million payouts? K. So the 330 in a shard pack is also a mystical rainbow colored unicorn that drops Traya shards out it's cinnamon scented rear.

Impossible, no. But statistically improbable. And I've seen people get the 330 shards, so again pics or it didn't happen
  • I have a pic of his 15 million from June. 20 million was August 8 and he doesn't have a screenshot of it.i6ft4xajkvd4.jpeg
  • c1ever_pun wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    So it's statistically impossible to get two max 10.0 million payouts? K. So the 330 in a shard pack is also a mystical rainbow colored unicorn that drops Traya shards out it's cinnamon scented rear.

Impossible, no. But statistically improbable. And I've seen people get the 330 shards, so again pics or it didn't happen

statistically improbable? I'd say it's highly likely that atleast someone has had a 20mil credit heist, at the same time i'd say it's highly unlikely that i personally will ever get a 20mil credit heist.
  • What squad was it that managed to get these high scores?
  • I can’t score higher than 2.5k, don’t trying to find out if squad matters
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Squads don’t matter - all RNG