Octobet Calendar?

Prev1345
ShaggyB
2390 posts Member
edited September 2018
Ok, its getting to be that time again.

Weather is cooling off, leaves are starting to fall... pumpkins and costumes are coming out...

So lets see that halloween swgoh calendar

Replies

• I’ll guess it’s HK-47 again...why not, it’s a droid and they like giving us characters no one needs!
  • JiggyMoose wrote: »
    I’ll guess it’s HK-47 again...why not, it’s a droid and they like giving us characters no one needs!

Except this month was ROLO, who is needed for things. If October is CHOLO you can bet your buns we get RotJ Luke soon™.
  • Last year October had a Halloween flavor with the NS Zombie and Spirit release. Maybe all the NS reworks I can't recall but it was fitting. Not sure they can do something like that again unless we get Geo zombies.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Maxx121312 wrote: »
    Last year October had a Halloween flavor with the NS Zombie and Spirit release. Maybe all the NS reworks I can't recall but it was fitting. Not sure they can do something like that again unless we get Geo zombies.

Maybe stormtrooper zombies. The star wars galaxies game had a whole section of Dathomir that was dedicated to them so...
  • Well why not a rework for Grievous and Anakin? In addition to that, they could release Droideka, B1, some more clone and confoderation toons.
    These both fractions arent actually a thing in game and worth of farming.
    I mean, in battlefront 2 they just have a whole Clone Wars Season

It would be so nice to see some more EP. 1 - 3 Love in swgoh
  • Nightsister zombie and here's the rework.......

That's my guess
  • StarSon wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    I’ll guess it’s HK-47 again...why not, it’s a droid and they like giving us characters no one needs!

Except this month was ROLO, who is needed for things. If October is CHOLO you can bet your buns we get RotJ Luke soon™.

And what exactly was she needed for? I have used her a grand total of zero times ever and I’ve had her at 7* for awhile now
  • CT42069 wrote: »
    Well why not a rework for Grievous and Anakin? In addition to that, they could release Droideka, B1, some more clone and confoderation toons.

My guess is those will be coming out with a new TB map. Gotta have the equivalents of Stark, Probe, Wampa, Captain Han, Rolo and Hoda. B1 will probably be the farmable toon (with Grevious as the required lead), and Droideka will be the reward. The real question is what (if anything) will go in the GET shop? Pilotless vulture droid? Separatist capital ship? Spider maul? Could be lots of things.
  • Maxx121312 wrote: »
    Last year October had a Halloween flavor with the NS Zombie and Spirit release. Maybe all the NS reworks I can't recall but it was fitting. Not sure they can do something like that again unless we get Geo zombies.

This. With the release of IG-2000 we can expect at least more droid ships if not a GG rework and other droids reworked. Because quite a few of the droids are Separatist, we can expect new toons like the Geonosian Zombie and Karina the Great, as well as Admiral Trench and his Capital Ship. Just speculation though.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    StarSon wrote: »

I miss soonTM jokes.

I want @CG_SBCrumb to make a “soon” joke on his next character teaser. Fuzzy picture with “soon” as the caption.

And what exactly was she needed for? I have used her a grand total of zero times ever and I’ve had her at 7* for awhile now

Special Mission in p6 of LSTB

I guess I am no one because I don't have HK-47 unlocked yet and his last monthly dropped helped lessen the farm when I do get him in arena store. This current ROLO event helped me finally unlock her with the shard drops. I don't have Captain Han unlocked either and another Captain Han event would be very helpful in getting him.

Some might be in your boat but I'm not one of them and have been very grateful that these characters have come more readily available for a player like me who just started the game less than a year ago.
  • CT42069 wrote: »
    Well why not a rework for Grievous and Anakin? In addition to that, they could release Droideka, B1, some more clone and confoderation toons.

@CT42069 I know, right? Wow! There is someone else out there like me?! Lol. :smiley:;)

fmn6elx21kgy.jpg

Who's with us?! :sunglasses:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    CT42069 wrote: »

@CT42069 I know, right? Wow! There is someone else out there like me?! Lol. :smiley:;)

fmn6elx21kgy.jpg

I am!!!!
    CT42069 wrote: »

fmn6elx21kgy.jpg

I am!!!!

Cool! Well then, nice to meet ya @CommanderRacheon ! Lol ;)
  • Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ

@KyJoe_Cool says the guy with cool in his name. 😎

@KyJoe_Cool says the guy with cool in his name. 😎

Yes sir! lol :lol:@CommanderRacheon

Really? You dont do Light side TB? Cause she is needed in the final event. Also somewhere someone posted a video with her putting up decent sith raid stats under her lead.
  • GIVE ME REY FOR EARLY OCTOBER!!!!
  • GIVE ME REY FOR EARLY OCTOBER!!!!

Shes due
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    GIVE ME REY FOR EARLY OCTOBER!!!!

Shes due

It's just annoying cause I have all her gear all the way up to g12+3 and 2 zetas
  • If there is no Grievous rework... or no new Capital ship in the next Road ahead (Oct-Dec). I’m going to rage quit.
  • Hux + FO Destroyer or Holdo gets the Raddus!

Not really enough ships to make the latter sensible, but I'm all for the former!
  • Please be a toon i dont have for login like urrurrurur or probe droid. Hoda or wampa would be nice but i dont expect them to be a login.

Also its time for a jtr event please.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    GIVE ME REY FOR EARLY OCTOBER!!!!

Yes i want rey also. I have all my resistance toon ready but no JTR. Tired of this
  • Oktober is beer fest so expect a cantina toon like Greedo.
  • its always gonna be on the last day of the month and a day before that on the game changers website, afaik
  • its always gonna be on the last day of the month and a day before that on the game changers website, afaik

Last day of month is Sunday. Expect early reveal today / tomorrow and official reveal friday