Jango Zeta's

Thinking about building a BH team. I've got Embo zeta'd (because I love him lol). Was planning on Dengar, Bossk unique, and Jango, but not sure which ones are absolutely necessary.
Thoughts?
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Options
    Id hold zeta unique bossk and double z jango. That unique z on jango will ensure sion wont response on his kill. Sion will be your biggest threat believe me lol.

My bh i have 2 zetas on jango and 1 one on nest (scoundrel)

I run jango..boba..bossk..dengar...nest. You got embo id try instead of nest, should be sick.
  • Options
    Maztoras wrote: »
    Id hold zeta unique bossk and double z jango. That unique z on jango will ensure sion wont response on his kill. Sion will be your biggest threat believe me lol.

My bh i have 2 zetas on jango and 1 one on nest (scoundrel)

I run jango..boba..bossk..dengar...nest. You got embo id try instead of nest, should be sick.

Interesting. I have 4 right now, but was thinking I should maybe save 2 for Chewy.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Embo is super awesome
  • Options
    Yeah i wonder if he be improvement to replace nest in my jango, bossk, boba, dengar, nest setup